Hindus Vow To Save Sacred Welsh Cow

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

according to vedas cow and crane ( some bird ) are advanced junnis .... ie is they are one janam behind humans ... a cow will be a human in next life ... thats why killing it is taken as equal to killing a pure human .... i have heard it in sakhi on etc punjabi by maskeen ji ....

Guest Narinder Singh

My God! These sakhiyan are making my head spin! wacko.gif

Lay off on the sakhis unless you have gurbani to back it up. (please)

And just for your information Jassa veerji, Sant Bhindranwale belonged to the KHALSA PANTH first and foremost, he worked for and died for the ekta of the Panth, today most of us cant even live in ekta. So please stop hijacking Gursikhs names and using them to fit your own narrow minded agenda.

Fateh.

My God! These sakhiyan are making my head spin! wacko.gif

Lay off on the sakhis unless you have gurbani to back it up. (please)

And just for your information Jassa veerji, Sant Bhindranwale belonged to the KHALSA PANTH first and foremost, he worked for and died for the ekta of the Panth, today most of us cant even live in ekta. So please stop hijacking Gursikhs names and using them to fit your own narrow minded agenda.

Fateh.

narrow minded agenda and using gursikhs name lets see who is using gursikhs name .... some have picture in avtar of sant ji they abuse hindus and cows saying its bahmanwad .... when it comes killing black cow on damdami taksals website .... difference in thinking .... we follow sant bhindrawalle in what things we like ... what things we dont like put damdami taksal aside .... and i m narrow minded wow ... thank you .... lol ... some times truth is strange and stanger is way we handle it ....