Shoesssssssss

B4ND4

leh bass here was me thinking this is going to be a post by a bhenji who is attached to shoes like me! haha

mannnnn guys i need help, i buy so many shoes that we're actually running out of space to put them!! ohmy.gif at the moment it's like a pair of shoes every 3/4 weeks which is not bad but it has been bad as like say 7 pairs in a week!! :devil: lol i don't know why i find this funny, because it isntttt :(

*breathe* lol i actually got to be stopped from buying, sales are the worst!!

does anyone else have any such addiction?

original poster...u shud go for pumaz...rlly comfortable u can walk or run in them all day long...any style ish gud so im not going to post a pic...

n anjaan bhenji i had the same problem and teh thing that helped me was evrytime i wud enter a store to buy shoes...i would say to myself that shouldnt i be savin this money to go to samagamz...and i wud juz look at them and waste my time and then leave teh store...it helped...i stopped wastin money on shoes and started attendin more long distance samagamz...

hopefully it helped ju both...

bhul chukh maaf

lol@anjaaaann tsk tsk tsk singhniii ji didn know u had (and still hve) that prob!

shoes hi aa(its just shoes)...lol

nevr got into that stuff. but i think im startng to cuz these girls around me ..all they talk about is shoes and shoes and shoes..

oh and purses? lolz

why am i gettin into it? is the question i ask my self right now. could it be that i feel left out and think im missing out on something? or maybe that my mind thinks thats what girls r suppose to do and somthings wrong with me for not thinking shoes and purses grin.gif :devil:

may be the reason i dont end up buyin shoes...is cuz my taste is bit expensive nd i would go broke in an hr so my mind kinda goes lets buy a shirt? or a BOOK hahahaha

plus all the nice shoes are HIGH HEELS(i mean the ones that i like) and i dont need heelsss :( so it kinda works itself out!

aww thanks for the advice my lovely Bhenjis xxx i dont know what the underlying issue is with shopping haha i dont got like close girlfriends who i hang out with anyways, i just mostly hang with my sister so its not like i have an outer influence, haha you mentioned purses, ya i didnt want to mention them in my original post blush21.gif i have one for each pair of shoes haha gosh at the moment my excuse is "well i am getting married" haha even my fiance is like ima have to get you a couple of spare-rooms just for your stuff!!

chalo i guess ima just have to snap out of it! not like ima be able to take all these things when i die!!

ooo and before i forget kaur_khalistani_lioness Bhenji, if you like the shoes but they got a high heel, just buy them and get it cut off!! hehe that's what my sis does 'cus she is like 6'1!!

and b4nd4 lol i do apologise for going off on one about shoes, i googled this article for you, http://www.runnersworld.co.uk/news/article.asp?UAN=481 hope it helps!!!