Breaking News: Sikhs Clash With Dera Sucha Sauda Followers In Punjab, 12 Injured

harjinder

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Dancing Warrior

Its amazing fatsos chimps have been shown on TV globally pelting police with brick etc, smashing up ambulances, burning cars etc yet he remains free!? Indian media have been portraying him as a Masaya of all faiths, Star news even had soft violin music playing whilst interviewing him! He states that he has committed no violation yet straight after they show a picture of him wearing bana like Guru Ji!

However this should not be rehearsal for outright violence against him and his chimp brigade. I truly believe his backers looking on in the shadows would use this as excuse and a Anti- Sikh exercise.

VAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA! VAHEGURU JI KI FATEH!!!! SIKHOH WAKE UP NOW.....DO YOUR NITNEM READ GURBANI NAAM JAPO AND STICK TO YOUR REHET ONLY THEN WE WILL BE ABLE TO STAND AS THE KHALSA AND STAND FOR OUR GURU......DHAN DHAN SRI GURU GRANTH SAHIB JI MAHARAAJ.

ONLY THEN ARE WE WORTHY FOR STANDING UP FOR THIS ISSUE................EVERYBODY WHO SEES THEMSELVES AS SIKHS....STAND UP AND UNITE! LETS BEGIN TO MAKE OURSELVES STRONG NOW!

NAAM JAPO BANI PARROH......SACHEH PAATSHAH DHAN DHAN SRI GURU GRANTH SAHIB JI MHAHRAAJ DEH LARR LAGO.

BECAUSE ..SACHA SOUDHA HAR NAAM HAI!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS MY ONLY BENTI TO THE SANGAT PLEASE FOR GIVE ME FOR MY MISTAKES......VAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA! VAHEGURU JI KI FATEH!

my appologies if this has been posted already..

Sacha Sauda chief speaks to media

Our Correspondent

Salabatpura October 11

Baba Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh, chief of the Dera Sacha Sauda (Sirsa) against whom the Punjab and Haryana High Court has ordered an inquiry to be conducted by the CBI into allegations that he has raped a girl for months, today asked his followers to be patient and not lose temper. Baba Gurmeet held a press conference here today which concluded in less than five minutes, as his followers asked the mediapersons not to take much time as there were many followers who wanted to take blessings of the Baba.

The Baba said he had no inclination towards any political party. Asked if he had any politician enemy, he said that he had never asked his followers to support any particular party, therefore, he did not have enmity with any parties.

The Baba has come to this village to hold a satsang which was attended by thousands.

The reporters were yet to ask controversy-related questions when they were asked to leave.

Baba Gurmeet Singh said he had asked his followers that they could support any party of their own will, but should not do so as disciples of Dera Sacha Sauda. He added that he considered all persons equal, irrespective of the political party, religious sect or social organisation they belonged to.

http://www.tribuneindia.com/2002/20021012/punjab1.htm#15