Breaking News: Sikhs Clash With Dera Sucha Sauda Followers In Punjab, 12 Injured

harjinder

Singhsahib Ji im supporting your actions, without the seva you and others are doing how would we know. What I meant was don't worry about what Prabhz had written, I think he was commenting on all the news articles etc that were in this topic.

I hope I have not offended you

oh nahi paaji

i was juz laughing

dnt take my words.......

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Narinder Singh
Forget what it means sunny, we need Singhs like yourself informing us of what is happening in Punjab, the true situation and not Media biased reports

yea wot i said?

i know that i have to update latest info abt all that and i saw headline and i updated.

whats media based in dat?

dat was true info, or u people wants me to take my camera ( with which i often record kirtan videos) with me and go out side and shoot for u ohmy.gif :devil:

That would actually be awesome veerji, if your up for it.

In 1984 we didnt have any footage of what was taking place, this time we have the chance. It would be great seva if you did, just make sure you feel safe doing it.

Fateh.

Forget what it means sunny, we need Singhs like yourself informing us of what is happening in Punjab, the true situation and not Media biased reports

yea wot i said?

i know that i have to update latest info abt all that and i saw headline and i updated.

dat was true info, or u people wants me to take my camera ( with which i often record kirtan videos) with me and go out side and shoot for u ohmy.gif :devil:

In 1984 we didnt have any footage of what was taking place, this time we have the chance. It would be great seva if you did, just make sure you feel safe doing it.

Fateh.

hey i was joking :(

and that time govt. banned whole tv networks but these days pictures we see are clear in cam.

media can mould the matters but camera is always true.

Guest Hardeep_S_Khalsa

I just watched alpha news and its so good to see our dear brothers and sisters (ex dera followers) coming to gurdwhara sahib, accepting a saropa and accepting Guru granth Sahib Jee as their Guru and guidence.

d_oh.gifd_oh.gifd_oh.gifd_oh.gifd_oh.gif

Guest PunjabSingh

yea wot i said?

Fateh.

Dear Friends,

Please read this newspaper online for the actual Sikh point of view and full report on today's Punjab bandh :

http://www.***anti-sikh website not allowed***/images/news...naspokesman.htm

Harjot Singh Brar

I just watched alpha news and its so good to see our dear brothers and sisters (ex dera followers) coming to gurdwhara sahib, accepting a saropa and accepting Guru granth Sahib Jee as their Guru and guidence.

d_oh.gifd_oh.gifd_oh.gifd_oh.gifd_oh.gif

yes here r the sources

http://www.sikhnet.com/sikhnet/discussion....33;OpenDocument

‘Faith lost’, 21 families return to Sikh fold

Bathinda May 19

Twenty one families of Dera Sacha Sauda followers returned to the Sikh faith, saying that they had become ‘disillusioned with the Sirsa based sect’.

Hailing from Bathinda and surrounding villages, the families went to Gurudwara Guru Harkrishan Sahib in Lal Singh Basti for the rites to adopt Sikhism, where they were welcomed by the Granthi and presented a Siropa after the Ardas.

Many of those who adopted the religion said that after the violence in Punjab, their faith in the Dera had been shaken and the Hukumnama issued from Takhth Damdama Sahib regarding excommunication of Dera followers had made them see reason. They swore to abide by Guru Granth Sahib now on and not to go to the Dera. They also appealed to other Dera followers to do the same.

12 Families sever ties with Dera

Twelve families of Cheema Mandi in Sunam sub-division on Saturday broke ties with Dera Sacha Sauda and joined the Sikh faith. Led by a coordinator (Bhangi Das) of the Dera , the families were critical of the Dera chief for ‘insulting Guru Gobind Singh’. They were initiated by Jaivinder Singh , head of Gurudwara Janam Asthan , at a well attended ceremony organized at Cheema Mandi . Jaivinvder Singh presented Siropas to the families.

Guest Narinder Singh

yea wot i said?

Fateh.

hey i was joking :(

and that time govt. banned whole tv networks but these days pictures we see are clear in cam.

media can mould the matters but camera is always true.

Haha, i know, but it would be cool anyways.

Oh well, i tried!

Fateh.