Breaking News: Sikhs Clash With Dera Sucha Sauda Followers In Punjab, 12 Injured

harjinder

Sacha Sauda Dera releases CD of Shiromani Akali Dal (badal) chief Parkash Singh Badal & Sukhdev Badal visiting Gurmit Singh before elections and seeking his blessings.

They are trying to say that this incidents are the result of vindictiveness of Badal & Son for not supporting their party and supporting Congress during polls.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Papi
Sacha Sauda Dera releases CD of Shiromani Akali Dal (badal) chief Parkash Singh Badal & Sukhdev Badal visiting Gurmit Singh before elections and seeking his blessings.

They are trying to say that this incidents are the result of vindictiveness of Badal & Son for not supporting their party and supporting Congress during polls.

rolleyes.gif badal couldn't have done anything if this baba didn't try to mimic guru gobind singh ji

Do you know what Sadh Sangat, you know Parkash Badal, hes the real culprit, forget about the baba for a second, badal ji is the most corrupt person, he should be protested against, hes the route of trouble...if you ask me....and his very 'chalaak'. if he can be uprooted, I am more than sure your troubles will be deminished. If you think about it deep;y, you are tackling the branches of the tree, tackle the root first.

Forget what it means sunny, we need Singhs like yourself informing us of what is happening in Punjab, the true situation and not Media biased reports

yea wot i said?

i know that i have to update latest info abt all that and i saw headline and i updated.

whats media based in dat?

dat was true info, or u people wants me to take my camera ( with which i often record kirtan videos) with me and go out side and shoot for u ohmy.gif :devil:

Singhsahib Ji im supporting your actions, without the seva you and others are doing how would we know. What I meant was don't worry about what Prabhz had written, I think he was commenting on all the news articles etc that were in this topic.

I hope I have not offended you