Woman Kills Pregnant Pakistani Woman

Carpe Diem

Things like this unfortanately happen all the time, in various places of the world, and I can't imagine our roles models like Bhai Jeevan Singh Ji, Bhai Rama Singh Ji, Sant Baba Takhur Singh Ji and many others discussing news like this.

I can imagine our roles models discussing - we are taught to live in the world and not distance ourselves from it.

Nobody knows the fine details regarding this matter - much is just speculation/wannabe mind-reading, and even if we did know would it matter? Balaitie is right.

We know enough to know that she over reacted with her emotions and killed. Also Balaite is a mod and as a mod his job is to check the board for spam. He cannot be biased and close threads cos its something he does not want to know about.

There should be more focus on how to educate our youth to avoid such situations - more emphasis on positivity rather than going on for 5 pages about something which has already happened. I wish we could have 5 page discussions on our Guru Sahebaan/Gurbani instead.

In all honesty I respect wat u are saying but if ppl wanna discuss why not allow them? Afterall this thread has more meaning than the pointless 60 odd page person above thread.

Well no-one's stopping you yet Bhenji, so have a hoot whilst you can.
Definition of Hoot: a loud raucous cry (as of an owl).......I'm not an owl and nor am I crying. I'm making points. Next time don't get personal wid me.
dont take pangey with her man ..... :lol:
In all honesty I respect wat u are saying but if ppl wanna discuss why not allow them? Afterall this thread has more meaning than the pointless 60 odd page person above thread.
you'd think after 5 WHOLE pages, it would reach some conclusion but NOOOOOOOOOOO rolleyes.gif btw, you haven't check the person above 2 thread yet tongue.gif

chill yar ^^ (rimmel)

she studies dentistry at bham uni, some friends told me she is actually a really pretty girl too. Its a shame that she turned psycho and stabbed this pregnant woman, but u kno iv learnt from life that when love is involved, people do very very crazy things.

I guess its just another example of why we should avoid relationships altogether and concentrate more on gurbani.

chill yar ^^ (rimmel)

she studies dentistry at bham uni, some friends told me she is actually a really pretty girl too. Its a shame that she turned psycho and stabbed this pregnant woman, but u kno iv learnt from life that when love is involved, people do very very crazy things.

I guess its just another example of why we should avoid relationships altogether and concentrate more on gurbani.

In my opinion this is not about relationships....the theme is relationships for definate but I think the core of it is that she did not know how to deal with her emotions. Prehaps she needed to be more emotions aware and know how to deal with them in the right way. I think this is the reason why from a young age the Gurus taught us about the panj chor which are emotions. Basically we should realise that our thinking is affected by our emotions. If we are in a store and it plays our fav song we are more likely to spend money cos we feel happy. Its a strategy used by many stores. However the Guru's are trying to teach us to be objective and to be aware of how our emotions damage our thinking.

For me this is the crux of the matter. She let her emotions do the thinking when instead if she was more emotionally aware she would have controlled them.