Pakistani Peado In Oldham

sorry but i find your replies slightly offensive. just because this man was of pakistani origin you have to bring religious references into it? really there is no need for it. religion has nothing to do with this, here we simply have a warped individual who has committed a crime, no religious jokes or mockery needs to be made. you can tell me i'm taking your comments too seriously but i think its unnecessary.

please ignore them, they are idiots. They dont know that God will punish them more even if there sins are not as great as those they slander.

religion has nothing to do with it............times are changing, people have no mental clarity, and no direction, they have no understanding of what life is and most who have religion live in duality so dont acheive anything.

Right whatver you say peodo follower. Remember no where in our religion is the prophet of islam praised or mentioned. Only God (allah/waheguru/bhagwan) is worthy of paise and worship. Not a man of 54yr who had sex with a 9yr girl! you lost soul.

lol the minute someone disagrees with you, you call them a paedo follower... very mature. well each to their own i suppose.

lol no course not, he called us fools for disagreeing with questionable acitivies of the prophet of islam and as he got offended i suggested he is a pedo follower ...khalas :devil:

sorry but i find your replies slightly offensive. just because this man was of pakistani origin you have to bring religious references into it? really there is no need for it. religion has nothing to do with this, here we simply have a warped individual who has committed a crime, no religious jokes or mockery needs to be made. you can tell me i'm taking your comments too seriously but i think its unnecessary.

please ignore them, they are idiots. They dont know that God will punish them more even if there sins are not as great as those they slander.

religion has nothing to do with it............times are changing, people have no mental clarity, and no direction, they have no understanding of what life is and most who have religion live in duality so dont acheive anything.

Right whatver you say peodo follower. Remember no where in our religion is the prophet of islam praised or mentioned. Only God (allah/waheguru/bhagwan) is worthy of paise and worship. Not a man of 54yr who had sex with a 9yr girl! you lost soul.

no where has our guru slandered the prophet of islam. my post is aimed at the world in general regarding the mental clarity, that is why such crimes are commited, not only today but during times of the moghuls and before that too, but the Guru didnt slander any religion, even after the countless shaheedis....... a peado is not a member of any religion and the prophet wasnt a paedo and for your information i do not follow paedos lol .........

sicAwrw dyie vifAweI hir Drm inAwau kIEie ]

sachiaaraa dhaee vaddiaaee har dhharam niaao keeoue ||

The Lord bestows glorious greatness upon those who are truthful. He administers righteous justice.

sB hir kI krhu ausqiq ijin grIb AnwQ rwiK lIEie ]

sabh har kee karahu ousathath jin gareeb anaathh raakh leeoue ||

So praise the Lord, everybody; He protects the poor and the lost souls.

jYkwru kIE DrmIAw kw pwpI kau fMfu dIEie ]16]

jaikaar keeou dhharameeaa kaa paapee ko dda(n)dd dheeoue ||16||

He honors the righteous and punishes the sinners. ||16||

and on a happy note you are right on one thing, yes i am a lost soul but i do have direction and if the guru does kirpa i shall be found.

i just dont see the need to slander muslims, we should stand up to those who do wrong regardless of faith. The sikh panth has enough problems of its own and should use this energy to solving those .................. and no one has a right to slander or oppress any religion. every person is an individual with the spirit of god within each, and our egos should not interfere in this

we are in no position to do this

lol the minute someone disagrees with you, you call them a paedo follower... very mature. well each to their own i suppose.

lol no course not, he called us fools for disagreeing with questionable acitivies of the prophet of islam and as he got offended i suggested he is a pedo follower ...khalas :devil:

i collectivley said 'idiots' too............so i still got one over you, you better call mean <banned word filter activated> back so that you dont hold any grudges ................let it out......... lol

ps in no way am i offended and never take offence...infact i dont mind if someone insults me, i sometimes think i gota say whats right cos people keep forgetin they are sikhs of the SAt Guru and their identity is the truth and they forget what they represent ............