Khalistaann!

NIHAAAL

i believe that people in india or in the UK or anywhere are not being educated, but brainwashed and views and opinions are being imposed especially on the Sikh youth, what the panth needs to do now is to look into the future, not to dwell in the past. If Sahib Shri Akali Nihung Guru Gobind Singh Ji had dwelt in the past e.g. the shaheedi or Guru Arjun Dev Ji and the Guru Tegh Bahadur Sahib ji, Maharaj would have annihilated the all muslims, but no, maharaj fought against adharam (tyranny and oppression) Indira was killed, Rajiv died a dogs death, now what we need to do is yes fight for an apology from the indian government, but most importantly we need to focus our energies more into how we can help the community, our sikh girls are being converted into other faiths and why? because Gurudwaras and the panth isnt educating the youth on their religions morrals, but in fact todays youth is being tought to fight for khalistan. Maharaj Guru Gobind Singh Ji knew when to back out of a battle which was nearly undefeatable, e.g. the battle at Anandpur. We as sikhs need to adopt that ideology of maharaj and learn that fair enough what has happened in the past has hapened, lets not dwindle in it forever, but lets learn from our flaws and be more alert for the future.

Look the mughals oppressed the Sikhs in the times of the Gurus but you dont see the community spreading hatred towards Muslims.

Khalistan isnt something that will be built overnight it will take decades to establish, if you try to take khalistan by force from India, with whome will khalistan have economical ties with, look at the war between India and Pakistan, khalistan will be made a battlefield if god forbid something like that happens. Khalistan will need its own government, economy, currency, ports etc. Look gurudwaras have fights every year when deciding which comity should govern the gurudwara, and this is just within small establishments, imagine what will happen if we had jokers like them fighting for who will run khalistan. It aint easy. my only concern is that instead of dwelling in the past the panth should invest in the future (ie youth) and thats not by brainwashing them to hate the Indian government. If this is what it has come to then khalistani's are no better than extremist Muslim clerics who preach about jihad and hating the Americans. in a way this is what is happening in our faith. we need to stop living in the past but concentrate on the future, e.g. teaching our people more about the important issues such as eliminating the caste system within the punjabi community and the importance of amrit and kes, these are the important issues, which need to be addressed. im not saying that what happened in 84 should be forgotten, but we need to now put it at the back of our minds and concentrate on the future of sikhi.

btw khalistan will be established, but if you think of it it doesnt have to be a country called khalistan. Khalistan means a place where everyone is equal. When india becomes a country which denounces the hindu caste system and treats all as equals khalistan will be established. plus Sahib Shri Akali Nihung Guru Gibind Singh Ji said that when 1600 singhs are on the world khalistan will be established. now yyou must all be thinking there are thousands of singhs, but out of those thousands how many are amritdhari and follow reit properly???????

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i believe that people in india or in the UK or anywhere are not being educated, but brainwashed and views and opinions are being imposed especially on the Sikh youth, what the panth needs to do now is to look into the future, not to dwell in the past. If Sahib Shri Akali Nihung Guru Gobind Singh Ji had dwelt in the past e.g. the shaheedi or Guru Arjun Dev Ji and the Guru Tegh Bahadur Sahib ji, Maharaj would have annihilated the all muslims, but no, maharaj fought against adharam (tyranny and oppression) Indira was killed, Rajiv died a dogs death, now what we need to do is yes fight for an apology from the indian government, but most importantly we need to focus our energies more into how we can help the community, our sikh girls are being converted into other faiths and why? because Gurudwaras and the panth isnt educating the youth on their religions morrals, but in fact todays youth is being tought to fight for khalistan. Maharaj Guru Gobind Singh Ji knew when to back out of a battle which was nearly undefeatable, e.g. the battle at Anandpur. We as sikhs need to adopt that ideology of maharaj and learn that fair enough what has happened in the past has hapened, lets not dwindle in it forever, but lets learn from our flaws and be more alert for the future.

Look the mughals oppressed the Sikhs in the times of the Gurus but you dont see the community spreading hatred towards Muslims.

Khalistan isnt something that will be built overnight it will take decades to establish, if you try to take khalistan by force from India, with whome will khalistan have economical ties with, look at the war between India and Pakistan, khalistan will be made a battlefield if god forbid something like that happens. Khalistan will need its own government, economy, currency, ports etc. Look gurudwaras have fights every year when deciding which comity should govern the gurudwara, and this is just within small establishments, imagine what will happen if we had jokers like them fighting for who will run khalistan. It aint easy. my only concern is that instead of dwelling in the past the panth should invest in the future (ie youth) and thats not by brainwashing them to hate the Indian government. If this is what it has come to then khalistani's are no better than extremist Muslim clerics who preach about jihad and hating the Americans. in a way this is what is happening in our faith. we need to stop living in the past but concentrate on the future, e.g. teaching our people more about the important issues such as eliminating the caste system within the punjabi community and the importance of amrit and kes, these are the important issues, which need to be addressed. im not saying that what happened in 84 should be forgotten, but we need to now put it at the back of our minds and concentrate on the future of sikhi.

btw khalistan will be established, but if you think of it it doesnt have to be a country called khalistan. Khalistan means a place where everyone is equal. When india becomes a country which denounces the hindu caste system and treats all as equals khalistan will be established. plus Sahib Shri Akali Nihung Guru Gibind Singh Ji said that when 1600 singhs are on the world khalistan will be established. now yyou must all be thinking there are thousands of singhs, but out of those thousands how many are amritdhari and follow reit properly???????

akkkaaalllll sat sri akalll gur bar akalll dheg tegh fateh to all the fanatics read this post above exactly OUR point not MY point but the truth :TH: pray.gif

there will always be people who would put forward all sorts of arguments on why we don't need khalistan.

but i would say that its sad that most of those people call them self sikhs

khalistan is a must, and i hope it will be created in the near future.

there will always be people who would put forward all sorts of arguments on why we don't need khalistan.

when a gursikh removes ehankaar from their heart that heart becomes khalistan, because it is a place where ego doesnt dwell. we have fools like commitee members fighting over small gurdwara establishments, would you wanna live in a place which is under control of such idiots.

its not easy running a countries, you have to think of economic ties, millitary etc. you think india will support khalistan hah! khalistan in punjab will cripple because india wont support it and pakistan will only use it as an entry into india!

you no what these people dont have a clue about anything how can u bone iddles say that people that dont want a country khalistan are not sikhs u fools the majority of sikhs DONT want khalistan as a country eg the people that tend to follow sikhi propa in a orthodox way such as the gorey sikhs they dont want khalistan as a country and that isnt important for them but what is important is getting one with akaal not saying o if u dont want khalistan ur not sikh, i say who tha hell are YOU to judge mate... like i said u give it 10 on ur computers go and do somthing urself if ur so jugdemental and for it lol....

you no what these people dont have a clue about anything how can u bone iddles say that people that dont want a country khalistan are not sikhs u fools the majority of sikhs DONT want khalistan as a country eg the people that tend to follow sikhi propa in a orthodox way such as the gorey sikhs they dont want khalistan as a country and that isnt important for them but what is important is getting one with akaal not saying o if u dont want khalistan ur not sikh, i say who tha hell are YOU to judge mate... like i said u give it 10 on ur computers go and do somthing urself if ur so jugdemental and for it lol....

..i dont think some people will ever understand the need of khalistan

one think come to mind is that ,

you only hurt urself by banging ur head against a wall

..i dont think some people will ever understand the need of khalistan

one think come to mind is that ,

you only hurt urself by banging ur head against a wall

yeah the khalsa dont need no country and what the hell u onabout you hurt urself by banging ur head against a wall... well duh u would lol end of the day truth hurts ulot cant take the truth lol lol

yeah the khalsa dont need no country and what the hell u onabout you hurt urself by banging ur head against a wall... well duh u would lol end of the day truth hurts ulot cant take the truth lol lol

...yh khalsa dont need no country, all the kurbani done by sikhs was waste of time, if khalsa dont need a country why we need a flag, we should stop waving nishan shaib and have teranga instead

..we always say raaj krage khalsa, this should also be taken out of ardass

...you are right that i cant take the truth, that we have sikhs who challenge the authority of akal thakt

Many people on this thread have said that Khalistan "is a must". To fight for something, you must first know what you are fighting for. So please could the pro-Khalistani's answer these questions as I am a little confused on exactly what Khalistan will be.

1. What will the borders of Khalistan be? Please be as specific as possible.

2. If the borders extend into Pakistan, should we fight against the Pakistani government as well as the Indian government?

3. What will the form of government for Khalistan be? Will there be a democracy?

4. Will Khalistan allow the free expression of religion regardless of people's beliefs? Will halal meat be allowed in the country? Will wine be allowed?

5. There have been numerous cases of fights (and even murders) during election time at gurdwaras. How will you ensure that an entire country of Sikhs will remain peaceful?

6. In the years after 1984, many young Sikhs were killed in the armed struggle for Khalistan. Most of these deaths were at the hands of the Punjab Police who were 80% Sikh. So most of the deaths were Sikh on Sikh violence. Given that, how will you ensure that something like that will not happen again?

7. It is difficult to think of anything happening with Punjab politics without some form of corruption involved. The same goes for the SGPC, which runs the Akaal Takht, the highest throne of the Sikhs. How will you weed out corruption which is so ingrained into the Punjabi lifestyle and mindset?

8. Whatever the borders of Khalistan are, it will not have direct access to the sea. How will Khalistan trade with the outside world if it is at odds with India and Pakistan (bearing in mind any air freight would have to go through their airspace)?

9. Punjab is a semi-arid region. Without the rivers running through it, it would rapidly turn to desert. All of the rivers running into Khalistan would first come through India. India has diverted river water in the past from Punjab to Haryana, but cannot divert any more because of the public outcry and political minefield they would be entering. With no duty to the citizens of Khalistan, how would you prevent India from diverting ALL river flows from entering Khalistan causing it to turn to desert?

10. Agriculture is pretty much the only industry in Punjab (bar tourism). With the animosity likely to be faced from India and Pakistan and the trade barriers and huge farming subsidies in the West, who would the farmers of Khalistan sell their produce to? And if they are unable to sell beyond the borders of Khalistan competitively, how will you ensure there is not a wholesale collapse of the farming industry in Khalistan?

Those are a few of the questions I can think of. I have many more, but would like to hear responses to those above before I continue. And these are not questions that can be answered later. Before you can fight for something, you have to know what you are fighting for! Your answers will make Khalistan more than just a fanciful idea.

Personally I cannot see how Khalistan could possibly ever work, but I hope someone can prove me wrong...

..the questions you have asked are not new, they have been answered many times(some even by sant ji) i dont see why there should be a different answer this time.

...this thread should be stopped we need to discuss how to achieve the goal of khalistan not why ?

...its kinds funny, sikhs have to give an explation to indians on everything

..why do we want khalistan

..why we want water from our own rivers

..why we want to be recognized as separate religion (from hinduism)

...why we want a sikh marriage act

..why we want our capital (chandigarh) back

..why we need punjabi language ( & punjabi suba)

..why we need to have amristar decaled holy city

..why we need electricity from bhakra dam

..why we need punjabi speaking area back that were taken from punjab

..why we need an inquiry in the killings of thousands of sikhs in punjab & delhi (& rest pf india)

..why we need major industry in punjab

...why we object someone who distorts sikh religion

...why we want a sikh channel(that was refused by indian authorities)

...why we need some kind of good education system in punjab

...why we dont want to be slaves grin.gif