Lareevar Saroop: Some Thoughts

nWo

lol u lot seriously need to grow up, u was cussin me the other day for asking a ques and sayy dont ask stupid ques and JAAP NAAM lmao can see all the naam u lot japping lolz

then u got urselfs argueing and full of krohd, then u cum to gwara wearing bana acting like sants makin out like you got like the most nimrata lolzz seriously get a life people as bass sed allow it, your reading all this bani day to day then where u gettin when ur arguein over stupid things, taksal say this taksal say that, akj say this akj say that, who cares

iam out bludzzz

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MOD NOTE: IF THE TONE OF THIS THREAD DOES NOT SETTLE DOWN IT WILL BE CLOSED. IF WE FIND OUT THERE ARE ANY ABUSIVE PM'S BEING SENT OUT TO MEMBERS, THEN THERE WILL BE CONSEQUENCES. ALL DISCUSSIONS SHOULD BE DONE WITH PYAR AND MATURITY. WE ARE NOT 5 YEAR OLDS. PLEASE RESPECT ONE ANOTHERS OPINIONS.

THANK YOU

I think a larrivaar saroop is very important and should be read in every gurdwara, but what can we do because the giannee's are lazy and dont want to learn how to read maharaaj in larriavaar

SO CALLED TAKSALI SINGH I AM SURE THE LAST ANG OF MAHARAAJ IS MAHARAAJ YOUR JUST HAVIN SECONDS DOUBTS ON YOUR GURU

BHUL CHUK MAAF #1

Larivaar gurbani is the original format that Guru Jee wrote it in, however does it really matter if you read the Gurbani from a non larivaar style, if the message is exactly the same and its not altered at all?

This topic is irrelvant and there is no bearing to it, its your personal choice , if you want to read from a larivaar swaroop then there is no problem, if you dont, again no problem, Guru ji is not going to think about the person differently as long as Gurbani delivers the same message, follow the logic it wont fail you.

Larivaar gurbani is the original format that Guru Jee wrote it in, however does it really matter if you read the Gurbani from a non larivaar style, if the message is exactly the same and its not altered at all?

This topic is irrelvant and there is no bearing to it, its your personal choice , if you want to read from a larivaar swaroop then there is no problem, if you dont, again no problem, Guru ji is not going to think about the person differently as long as Gurbani delivers the same message, follow the logic it wont fail you.

TRU SAY VEER JE :WW: :WW: :WW: :WW:

and they also added a whole extra ang but that my view on it
fake taksali 101

as i said in my post that is my view like have ur views on things i.e weather baba jarnails singh jis bindrawaleh is shaheed or not just like i have my view on raagmala and i may be a fake taksali but out of all the ppl hu call them selfs taksali are really "taksali" u may have the views but have been there like the real "taksali" have and by that i dont mean 1 or 2 weeks i mean for a long time im not saying i have but i also admit that im not no real taksali

and who was it that called themselves a taksali???

and who was it that called themselves a taksali???

ummmm TAKSALI 101,

well i dnt call myself taksali. . . i am not taksali, and havent even stayed at mehta chowk for long, and ent even like the charan dhoor of gursikhs that do the seva.

just a rather interesting mesage recieved from one of your friends taksali 101

edited name isnt a fake taksali

hes a true taksali

anyways fateh jee

Guest Papi
bhai sahib, here's the thing, apparantly there are certain places where we dont know where the space is actually suppose to be. that will definitly cause problems in a pad-ched saroop

bhai sahib, here's the thing, apparantly there are certain places where we dont know where the space is actually suppose to be. that will definitly cause problems in a pad-ched saroop

True, but it must have been properly dealt with previously, I mean that there are very experienced people, so those errors and mistakes hopefully are ironed out :TH:

yeh, who has called themselves a taksali!? and mr taksali101 you didnt reply to my question about how many smagams the akj have done akhand paths from a larivaar saroop of guru sahib in the UK?

even if your reading from larivaar saroop yor still going to have to split the words somehow or other, without proper santia from an established tradition and history of learning and giving santia is this possible. i would suggest you take santia from either a singh who has learned from damdami taksal, or one of the singhs from the nihang singh sampardama's. learning from someone who can read gurmukhi and fancies himself as a teacher is not enough.