Answering Shakz On Khalistan

Guest shastr

and plus, i dont even know y everybody is soo worried about something that is not even hear yet...

do we all wake up for our nitnem? does every guru ka sikh have kesh, and darra? is everybody alcohol free? are there still people doing nashe in punjab? is raam raheem still alive?

oye, eh nakli babe nu gaddi kinne charr ne aa? which guru ka sikh is gonna take care of this raam raheem? thats wat we should be worried about....

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys make me laugh. I feel sorry for Punjabis who will suffer from Khalistan like they already are from India. In other words, doesn't matter who is controlling Punjab because end of the day, Punjabis will come out losers. It doesn’t matter if the indian government or sikh government is running Punjab because Punjabis will be treated like second class citizens that wouldn't have any rights compare to Indians and Sikhs (if they end up ruling Punjab)

That is why Punjabis are making a run outta Punjab and moving to the west.

Overall, Khalistan is a safe haven for sikhs, not for Punjabis. Punjabis have nothing to gain, but everything to lose (their lives) from Khalistan. Khalistan will become land of Sikhs and Punjab (land of Punjabis) will be dead for good if Khalistan ever becomes a reality.

You guys make me laugh. I feel sorry for Punjabis who will suffer from Khalistan like they already are from India. In other words, doesn't matter who is controlling Punjab because end of the day, Punjabis will come out losers. It doesn’t matter if the indian government or sikh government is running Punjab because Punjabis will be treated like second class citizens that wouldn't have any rights compare to Indians and Sikhs (if they end up ruling Punjab)

That is why Punjabis are making a run outta Punjab and moving to the west.

Overall, Khalistan is a safe haven for sikhs, not for Punjabis. Punjabis have nothing to gain, but everything to lose (their lives) from Khalistan. Khalistan will become land of Sikhs and Punjab (land of Punjabis) will be dead for good if Khalistan ever becomes a reality.

well i must disagree as most punjabis are sikhs and then the rest who are mainly hindu can go to india as they wish and khalistan will treat all fairly or it would be a lie.

"You guys make me laugh. I feel sorry for Punjabis who will suffer from Khalistan like they already are from India. In other words, doesn't matter who is controlling Punjab because end of the day, Punjabis will come out losers. It doesn’t matter if the indian government or sikh government is running Punjab because Punjabis will be treated like second class citizens that wouldn't have any rights compare to Indians and Sikhs (if they end up ruling Punjab)"

panjabi link, that is entirely your own opinion, it is not fact. How can you so precisely predict the future?

I could counter your argument by saying that everyone, sikh snd non-sikh will benefit hugely from being in Khalistan. It wont make it true or untrue.

What we can use for assistance is history. Look at Sikh rule of Maharaja Ranjit Singh, and compare it to 60 years of being "indians". You may get your answer in that.

panjabi link, that is entirely your own opinion, it is not fact. How can you so precisely predict the future?

I could counter your argument by saying that everyone, sikh snd non-sikh will benefit hugely from being in Khalistan. It wont make it true or untrue.

What we can use for assistance is history. Look at Sikh rule of Maharaja Ranjit Singh, and compare it to 60 years of being "indians". You may get your answer in that.

thank you at last for speaking sense. i personally have one view. that view is that we dont need khalistan IF india treats us fairly but as they dont seem to be going that way we must take for the sake of living proper lives. however if they are treating us fairly but want to give us khalistan or offer us it (though i doubt that will happen) we should just take it. i have based these views after seeing a speech from Sant Jarnail Singh

sangat ji take a minute to think

this argument is bull <banned word filter activated>

there is so much more going on in the world then khalistan

look at the state and welfare of punjab

while were here typing away on our computers, theres like a thousand singhs out there getting tortured and murdered

the indian government is stealing punjabs water and ruining the agricultural system and what are we doing?

khalistan is great in theory but WHY bother when we can have punjab where our heritage is and were sikhi began.

im sorry, but u will not get gurdwarae with such virsa anywere else in the world

for example damdama sahib is where sri guru granth sahib ji was composed is in the heart of punjab and so is anandpur sahib

now IF we get khalistan there will be NO past and there will be NO heritage

punjab has it all but yet we are all blind and ignorant letting it waste away in front of us.

if we dont take action soon, we will have nothing and khalistan will be a much more distant dream then it is now

sangat ji, we need punjab under our control, and we need to get our raaj back like all the great gursikhs like hari singh naluwa and mahraja ranjit singh ji did.

sangat ji take a minute to think

this argument is bull <banned word filter activated>

there is so much more going on in the world then khalistan

look at the state and welfare of punjab

while were here typing away on our computers, theres like a thousand singhs out there getting tortured and murdered

the indian government is stealing punjabs water and ruining the agricultural system and what are we doing?

khalistan is great in theory but WHY bother when we can have punjab where our heritage is and were sikhi began.

im sorry, but u will not get gurdwarae with such virsa anywere else in the world

for example damdama sahib is where sri guru granth sahib ji was composed is in the heart of punjab and so is anandpur sahib

now IF we get khalistan there will be NO past and there will be NO heritage

punjab has it all but yet we are all blind and ignorant letting it waste away in front of us.

if we dont take action soon, we will have nothing and khalistan will be a much more distant dream then it is now

sangat ji, we need punjab under our control, and we need to get our raaj back like all the great gursikhs like hari singh naluwa and mahraja ranjit singh ji did.

• 7 months later...

khalistan would have to be defined by borders, this i feel would be an inslut, as the land of the pure (khalistans litral translation) would be defined by earthly possesion of land, whereas the land of the pure should be the entire world. not saying we should be taking over the world, im just saying Sikhi shouldnt require a peice of land to prosper. i belive that we should stick together and fight for justice in india, as many Sikhs have laid down their lives protecting and making india strong, thus we deserve to be there and shouldnt be getting forced out due to political coruption. stand and fight united with muslims hindus christians etc.. against the coruption in the political system.

khalistan would have to be defined by borders, this i feel would be an inslut, as the land of the pure (khalistans litral translation) would be defined by earthly possesion of land, whereas the land of the pure should be the entire world. not saying we should be taking over the world, im just saying Sikhi shouldnt require a peice of land to prosper. i belive that we should stick together and fight for justice in india, as many Sikhs have laid down their lives protecting and making india strong, thus we deserve to be there and shouldnt be getting forced out due to political coruption. stand and fight united with muslims hindus christians etc.. against the coruption in the political system.

i do not mean to cause any offence, im meraly expressing an opinion, feel free to contact me back.

why do some people go on as if sikhs will rule the world? the world is a diverse place, and not everyone will want to be sikh. look at some of the sikhs out there now, even they cause problems for the rest of us by twisting gurbani. so a sikh state is something we need, to protect our religion, culture and heritage, whilst protecting the freedom of others as well.