Goin Out With A Hair Cutting Girl

Guest Confused boy

Just so you're aware:

Arranged marriages are soon going to be a thing of the past.

If Sikhs can't bring their own kind into marriages we may as well give all non-amritdhari girls away to muslims or something because they are nothing to do with us ......no?

Just so you're aware:

Arranged marriages are soon going to be a thing of the past.

If Sikhs can't bring their own kind into marriages we may as well give all non-amritdhari girls away to muslims or something because they are nothing to do with us ......no?

just wanting to know.. is the above post directed towards me?

Brother, if she is from a Sikh background and you think your love for each other is strong enough, be caring, be sensitive, be strong. She is one of our own, even if she has cut her hair.

In this day and age it is easy for any of us to lose our way.

Take this how you want.

Don't be another that fragments and discriminates in such a small community that is under attack from all angles.

Teach her and learn from her.

Kwaar hoye sab milangey

Just watch your heart in all this.

Nope, just towards anyone turning their backs towards their own.

...what do you mean?

and just letting you know, im not against what you said

im just slow and i dont get what you meant by:

'just towards anyone turnin their backs towards their own'

like i dont get what youre tryin to say... :lol:

yes.. im slow

Guest confused boy

Fateh,

Thanks all for your replies, i feel like i could bring her into sikhism alot, even though she does know abit about it anyway, she is a good girl doesnt no things round unlike most "sikh" girls out there!

Fateh

dont date til ur 20!?!?!?! : thumbs_down.gifohmy.gif :| @ :lol:

dont date FULL STOP

dating is NOT allowed in sikhi

no relationships before outside of marriage!

Waheguroo, thank you!

The replies that are on here really shocked me.

The best advice on here is the above quotation, how about this tell the girls brother or father that you are going to bring her into sikhi, talk to her for long, email her take her out etc, and if they don’t give you a beating then hope someone does, now the reason I said this is because people like you are dating bibia and then when you can’t give them something they want a Muslim extremist steps in and takes over. Don’t forget it’s because of our weakness that extremist Muslims and Bhamans can take over, otherwise who are they to interfere with the panth, learn from Baba BANDHA Singh Bhadars mistake, if he had listened to Guru Mahraj he wouldn’t have to suffer the punishment.

You just said that you are on your way to dating, and now you are comfortable to bring her in to sikhi, I think you haven’t got sikhi yourself so how will you bring her on to the gurus path. I think people abuse the thuk, "aap Japo, avra naam japavo"

This doesn’t mean that we wake up amritwela a few days and then we are chardikala to inspire someone else, NO. This means jaap so much naam that people look at you and get inspired, gursikhs like, Bhai Jeevan Singh.

I was really shocked with the sangat, you guys are higher than this moorakh but if you don’t give advice on gurmat principals ONLY, then you guys are too be blamed. May Guru Sahib bless us with gurmat prinsipals. Chalo, forgive this moorak just felt the need for these comments.

Look at the panths state now, it’s only because we compromised our principals that we are so weak.

Waheguroo ji ka khalsa, waheguroo ji ki fateh