Atm Machines - Male Vs. Female

Akaali

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Teacher: What do you wanna be when you grow up?

Boy1: Pilot.

Boy2: Doctor.

Boy3: Engineer

Girl: mein na hanna, mein na vaddi ho ke na...mummy banu gi.

leh leh leh leh

I have often wanted to drown my troubles, but I can’t get my husabnd to go swimming.

^^^ ohmy.gif ur evil nonono.gif

thats the kinda of reasons i dont wanna get married :lol: women are evily control freaks :lol:

lol............aaaaaw veerjee admit it ur all outa gas............. :lol: cant imagine u saying that when u want ur saaj and muki de roti on the table :|

WOMEN RULE

Jill: You remind me of the sea.

Jack: Because I'm wild, unpredictable and romantic?

Jill: No, because you make me sick.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Men are like a pack of cards, you need a heart to love them, a diamond to marry them, a club to batter them, and a spade to bury them.

Three men stood at one end of a river trying to get to the other side.

The first man says, "God, give me fins so I can swim across this river." God gives him the fins, but halfway in the middle of the river he drowns.

The second man says, "God, give me a boat so I can paddle across this river." God does as requested, but in the middle of the river the boat sinks.

The third man says, "God, make me the smartest person alive." God turned the man into a woman and the woman walked across the bridge.

tehehehehehehehehehehe :lol:

^^^Thats not how it goes.

After the 3rd man became a woman rolleyes.gif and was walking across the bridge she saw 2nd man's wallet floating in the river. She dove to get the wallet and drowned :| . Did you say she was the smartest person on earth ? tongue.gif

Men are like a pack of cards, you need a heart to love them, a diamond to marry them, a club to batter them, and a spade to bury them.

You just replaced women with men here :lol:

Men are like computers: Hard to figure out and never have enough memory

Why are men like commercials?

You can't believe a word they say.

:lol:

hehehehehehheehehehehehe nice one sis cmon lets hurry up and finshing wiping the floors with these "bandeh" :| tongue.gif

When Surinder's recieved a proposed marriage from her next door neighbours chacha's, tiya's, sisters, brother in law she said: "I love the simple things in life, but I don't want one of them for my husband.

My mates husband is so stupid, when they were handing out brains he thought they said trains, so he asked for a slow one.

BANDA veerjee NO I DIDNT REPLACE IT!!!! i simply copied and pasted it in..................aaaaaaaw dont be too down cos u cant keep up :lol: tongue.gif