Atm Machines - Male Vs. Female

Akaali

It was too much to resist adding to this valuable thread......

“Eleven people, ten male and one female were clinging to a rope hanging down from a helicopter. They decided that one person had to let go otherwise the rope would snap and they would all die.

No-one could decide who it should be so finally the woman gave a touching speech about how she would give up her life to save the others because females were used to making sacrifices for their husbands and children and not getting anything in return.

When she had finished speaking, all the men started clapping!!”

rolleyes.gif

On a sikhi note, a few years ago, I did a sikhi presentation on lust/love etc which mainly girls attended. I asked them what they felt attracted people to “fall in love/go out”. One bhenji looked confused and when I asked why, she told me:

“I don’t understand why women fall for men....men just sit around on their moto back-ends all day watching footie!!”

LOL.gifLOL.gif

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There were 3 people in a crashing plane, the smartest man in the world, the president of the USA, and a little girl. There were only two parachutes.

The smartest man in the world stood up and said, "The people who would benefit the world the most should be the ones who get the parachutes and I being the smartest man am one of those."

With that he grabbed one and jumped out.

The president looks at the little girl and says "I've led a good long life, you take the last parachute."

And the little girl replies, "Don't worry, we can both have one, the smartest man in the world just jumped out with my backpack."

:lol:

^^ LOL.gif BHAHAHAHAH :lol:

Once upon a time, at a perfect Christmas party, there was a perfect meeting between a perfect man and a perfect woman. They went on a perfect date, and after a perfect courtship, they celebrated a perfect wedding. Their life together was - of course - perfect.

Then, one snowy Christmas Eve, the perfect couple were driving their perfect car along a steep winding road. They noticed a man at the side of the road calling for help. Of course - being the perfect couple - they stopped to see if they could help.

There, at the side of the road, stood father Christmas, with a huge sack full of toys. The perfect couple - not wanting to destroy the magic of Christmas - bundles Father Christmas and his sack into their car, and drove off to start delivering the presents.

The driving conditions were poor, and only ten minutes down the road there was a serious car accident. Unfortunately, only one of the occupants survived.

Who was the survivor?

(Scroll down for the answer.)

Of course, the survivor was the perfect woman. Everybody knows that Father Christmas and a Perfect Man don't exist.

Women, finish here.

Men, keep Scrolling.

Well you say if there is no perfect man and no Father Christmas, it must have been the woman that was driving. This would explain why there was a car accident. By the way, if you're a woman and you're reading this, this brings up another point: women never listen!

^^^^^^^nice one! hehehehe rolleyes.gif

A guy walks into a supermarket and buys the following items:

1 toothbrush

1 tube of toothpaste

1 roll of toiletpaper

1 frozen dinner

1 can of pop

1 box of cereal

The woman behind the counter says, "so you are single huh?"

The man replies very sarcastically, "why would you guess that, because I am buying 1 of everything?"

The woman replies, "no, because you are ugly."

Favorite Female sport according to age:

17: Shopping

25: Shopping

35: Shopping

48: Shopping

66: Shopping

aaaaaaaaaaw its want personal pahjee :lol: ^^^^^^^^aaaaw sum1 running out of steam?? :|

“God made woman beautiful and foolish; beautiful, that man might love her; and foolish, that she might love him

“Man was made at the end of the week's work, when God was tired”

outta gas rolleyes.gif

My wife gave me a lesson the other night on User Interface Problems, that really

points up some of the differences between the sexes. We were watching CNN's

Technology program they have on weekends, when a segment on Virtual Reality came

on. Looking at the all the wires and gadgets, she turned to me and said that

Virtual Reality would never catch on with women. I was puzzled by this, until

she explained, "Every womens first thought on seeing that helmet will be, 'I

can't wear that. It will mess up my hair!'"

:lol: ill let u off then........................................actually...................... :|

There is a new study out about women. I thought these results were pretty interesting.

85% of women think their @$$ has grown too big since getting married..

10% of women think their @$$ is just as big as it was when they got married..

The other 5% say that they don't care, they love him and would have married him anyway.

NOT!!! tongue.gif