Freemasonry

Guest freemasonry

Is it okay with Sikhi, I wanted to join, but I had second thoughts.

Please follow Sikhi don't get distracted by these groups.

I spent alot of time reasearching freemasonry and reading

there source material it sounds good on the outside but

as you prograss in level of knowledge you will find the secret

and what they really worship.

Please don't get distracted by this it will only waste your time and

could be dangerous. Also if you really want to join a group start one

at the Gurdwara or a volunter organization.

*please message me if you still are thinking of joining this group i will message you with what they say in there texts to prove there real mission.

I agree with the above ^^^

But just out of curiosity, have you been approached? Or asked to be initiated?

As you cant just join, i'm intrigued as to why the free masons would approach you?

And what they want from you? You wont get into that society unless your a particular type of person (elite), and how on earth did you get on their radar?

But i digress - please do stay away...

And instead lets all hope that we can be Guru Gobind Singh Jee's Sons and Daughters instead...

as you prograss in level of knowledge you will find the secret and what they really worship.

*please message me if you still are thinking of joining this group i will message you with what they say in there texts to prove there real mission.

They are hardly going to hunt you down so why can't you let us all know what their secret is and what they really worship ?

I for one would be really interested in what they stand for, why not share with all of us ?

Please sangat ji stay away from the masons!! They might seem that there is no harm in joining them, but their core values are very dark. They recruit people of status and wealth, they suck you in. They are devil worshippers, do a google search on baphomet, and you'll see who the masons worship. Why would we join these secret clubs when we have the Khalsa!!! Bhul chuk maaf.

Most freemasons, are just like ordinary people, they haven't got a clue what goes on in the upper echelons of freemasonry. Regardless you do not want to join this cult. This thread is so old why was it revived anyway?

Anyone could potentially join the lower levels of freemasons, and most do not even have a clue that there are levels above them. For most freemasons it is just like a social gathering, but beyond this is a greater conspiracy, in the higher levels of freemasonry, like you can have 33 degree mason and so on. But do not worry about it. You do not need to join this cult, in the upper echelons of freemasonry they worship satan.

A freemason could come up to you and say oh you should burn this bible, if you were to say no, they could say oh well done for keeping your faith, but if you were to oblige they could say you have progessed with them, you can move in the ranks now. So they are a dodgy cult, although most freemasons, are not aware of what really goes on, as for most masons, it is just like a social club for them.

Still you don't need it, Sikhi has everything you need. Whatsmore when you learn more about Sikhi, you learn more about other faiths/beliefs aswell. It just happens automatically, you can start to see the truth behind things, and where they really came from.

If you wanted to know, what the freemasons really are, who they are, where did they come from? Well just focus on Sikhi, and you will realise the truth behind everything. Truth is stranger than fiction, when you are ready to understand the greater conspiracy, you will know it. All we can do is just ask and pray to the Guru, that he leads us to the truth, and that he removes our doubts.

First of all to the mod who edited my post. You have made me look like a low life internet warrior scum by blocking that word- as to the ordinary member of this forum it looks like I swore at somebody, I would like to state that all I called him was a JOKER- it was not meant to have malicious intentions so if you could perhaps put the word back in it would be highly appreciated.

And to the PERSON (notice the capitalisation of the adjective I am using to use to describe someone this time, so that there can be no possibility of confusion) , anyway to the person who said that fashion would flourish , or something along those lines... I detect a hint of sarcasm... If that was a serious comment then.. I... I don't even ... I don't... know what to .... I am speechless :|

If you are looking to look fashionable, may I suggest a nice polo shirt from abercombrie and fitch or maybe ralph Lauren, perhaps a nice pair of three quarter length shorts and some flip flops as well as a pair of shades (shades ALWAYS make u look cool).

:):)

First of all to the mod who edited my post. You have made me look like a low life internet warrior scum by blocking that word- as to the ordinary member of this forum it looks like I swore at somebody, I would like to state that all I called him was a JOKER- it was not meant to have malicious intentions so if you could perhaps put the word back in it would be highly appreciated.

And to the PERSON (notice the capitalisation of the adjective I am using to use to describe someone this time, so that there can be no possibility of confusion) , anyway to the person who said that fashion would flourish , or something along those lines... I detect a hint of sarcasm... If that was a serious comment then.. I... I don't even ... I don't... know what to .... I am speechless :|

If you are looking to look fashionable, may I suggest a nice polo shirt from abercombrie and fitch or maybe ralph Lauren, perhaps a nice pair of three quarter length shorts and some flip flops as well as a pair of shades (shades ALWAYS make u look cool).

:):)