My Paintings..

K4ur...

hello Sangant ji,

I wanted to post my paintings up because i want to show that sikhi is deep in my heart and its what i love. Even tho on the surface im not a practsing sikh, i feel that i can express my feelings clearly this way. By showing not only sikh people my paintings but by showing others i can teach them something about sikhi.I hope everyone like them..

The 1st pic of Saint Jarnail Ji, however i dont think it looks like him very much!...

The 2nd picture i did after i watched a number of 1984 videos from youtube, its got half of a khanda, burning Harminder Sahib and a crying women...

The 3rd Picture is of Guru Nanak Dev ji, i coloured over a photocopy and did the background in pastels...

And the last picture is a pencil drawing of Harminder Sahib...

(sorry if there are any spelling mistakes)...

Wahguru ... pray.gif

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hello Sangant ji,

I wanted to post my paintings up because i want to show that sikhi is deep in my heart and its what i love. Even tho on the surface im not a practsing sikh, i feel that i can express my feelings clearly this way. By showing not only sikh people my paintings but by showing others i can teach them something about sikhi.I hope everyone like them..

The 1st pic of Saint Jarnail Ji, however i dont think it looks like him very much!...

The 2nd picture i did after i watched a number of 1984 videos from youtube, its got half of a khanda, burning Harminder Sahib and a crying women...

The 3rd Picture is of Guru Nanak Dev ji, i coloured over a photocopy and did the background in pastels...

And the last picture is a pencil drawing of Harminder Sahib...

(sorry if there are any spelling mistakes)...

Wahguru ... pray.gif

Guru Fateh

Awesome....

Can you paint SIKH KIDS ENJOYING SIKHI....!!!

Guru Fateh