Some Of My Poems

these are some of my fav poems ive written, related to sikhi. just thought id share them with everyone..hope you all enjoy them :lol:

Wonderful lord (waheguru)

Darkness. Black, cold darkness. There’s no earth, moon, or stars. A single entity, our master, engulfed in the deepest of meditation.

Genderless, formless, a light so pure. The whitest of white. The only true cure. True throughout the ages, in a single thought provoked explosion, created our universe, our world, our ocean.

We play the game of life and death. A tune so beautifully composed by our grace. Tastes so deliciously perfect. A temptation to test us, those who fail and he neglect, fall further in self disgrace and stagnation.

The earths flowers his scent, the wind his breath. The moon his beating heart. Only realised in death, then our evil soul cries. For in every persons heart, he resides. Waheguru.

Yet the spiral of maya, blinds our minds. The flashing lights, tempt us away. Each sin a step towards disaster, as we spiral faster and further astray.

Lust, ego, attachment, greed and anger. Thieves tempting and controlling our minds. The dagger of maya, poisoned with darkness. As deaths barbed wire noose binds tighter, and tighter.

Like a small lighter in a cave of pure darkness, how can we hear our masters commands? Instead we choose to murder, rape and destroy his ocean, his lands.

Each sin, like water sprinkling. Each drop, putting out his flame. Our lives full of sorrow, hatred and anger. And it’s the great lord, who we despise and blame.

Waheguru, save us from ourselves. Set this dark soul free. I wish for jus you, your love, your darshan, your company.

Death

My soul ripped out of my body, as I am dragged to the one true court. My account read to me, not missing a single sinful thought. I plead for forgiveness, a chance to make amends. Foolish is the soul who pleads at the end. The judgement is just, my soul out of its shell, is taken for lust to be punished in hell.

Hot, burning flesh. Mountains of tortured souls. Where a single sin, worth a thousand broken bones. I am dragged and kicked, my eyes torn out, as I am taken to the depths of hell I cry and shout: “I was the most powerful man in the world let me go”. The lords servants tell me: “In life the one true power is the good deeds you reap and sow”

Day after day, hour after hour, my hands grinded into dust and flour. My heart torn out. My body crushed. A thousand days of death, for a single moment of lust.

Like dust, I am nothing now. All my earthly power has gone. I repent for my sins, with every torture done. Beaten, boiled, burnt alive. Immense pain through unimaginable tortures they contrive.

Finally the day has come, my soul is reborn, as I restart the 8.4million life cycle up to human form.

Hope

The worlds corruption like a sharp, silver nail, hammering down on my soul. Cold like ice, fear within, body quivering. To the bone, the nail piercing a whole through my flesh, killing my spirit, my hope.

My body like coal, burning black with despair and anguish. At the worlds thread of deception binding tighter. The flames of ignorance burning brighter, scorching my spirit, my hope.

A messenger sent from the heavens, a light so pure. His teachings a revelation, distinguish a path through the worlds flames of death. This light a cure for my spirit, my hope.

The seed of salvation is planted. The soil of truth its home. The peoples tears sprinkling. It bears fruits, so sweet, so perfect, that all blessed can cope. Their shackles of destruction, deception, despair are finally broke…for they follow Wahegurus path of hope.

rolleyes.gif

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Death

My soul ripped out of my body, as I am dragged to the one true court. My account read to me, not missing a single sinful thought. I plead for forgiveness, a chance to make amends. Foolish is the soul who pleads at the end. The judgement is just, my soul out of its shell, is taken for lust to be punished in hell.

Hot, burning flesh. Mountains of tortured souls. Where a single sin, worth a thousand broken bones. I am dragged and kicked, my eyes torn out, as I am taken to the depths of hell I cry and shout: “I was the most powerful man in the world let me go”. The lords servants tell me: “In life the one true power is the good deeds you reap and sow”

Day after day, hour after hour, my hands grinded into dust and flour. My heart torn out. My body crushed. A thousand days of death, for a single moment of lust.

Like dust, I am nothing now. All my earthly power has gone. I repent for my sins, with every torture done. Beaten, boiled, burnt alive. Immense pain through unimaginable tortures they contrive.

Finally the day has come, my soul is reborn, as I restart the 8.4million life cycle up to human form.

Thats the most disturbing thing i have ever read regarding sikhi! :lol: ......*gulps*....

as singhalicious said its dreadful for a soul caught up in the web of the matrix,but thank God

for DHAN SIKHI for as bhai gurdas says ,Satguru is bekhshenda(forgiving),and as is said in Sukhmani Sahib ,Satgurujee takes care and looks after His sikh both in this and the next world . As bhai sahib bhai vir singh in his poem 'Preet Vina ' ,says ,it is difficult to estimate how the misguided boat began to move in the Lovers direction ,and the waves of maya oceon went to sleep.And professor puran singh in 'Spirit of the Sikh ,in the chapter ,music of the soul ,talks about how Nam will make the world new for you and purify the atmosphere .

nice to see how Guru jee is channeling beautiful gurmat based poetry through our veer here .bhai sahib bhai veer singh used to get up at 2 a.m and after nitnem and simran ,commence writing so much of beautiful gurmat based poetry .may Gurujee bless you with the same ,and hopefully one day it will gather together into a beautiful book .GURFATEH

wow im happy you all like them, but my poetry is honestly a gift from waheguruji so thank god not me pray.gif heres another old one...il write some new ones soon :umm:

Oblivious I am, to this heavenly presence. Yet its love for me is always so immense. Waheguru-ji is watching over me. Heavenly white and pure, seeing all within me. Guiding me night and day. Leading me the right way. Yet why do I always forget to listen to the wisdom you speak and say?

Blinded by the bright lights of this world, Iv forgotten you. Absorbed in the falseness of sin, I slowly move further astray. Yet unsatisfied I remain, nothing appeases the hunger. So I slump deeper and deeper in sin to quench the unquenchable hunger.

You watch all I do, with a tear down your face. Unable to stop me, from losing the ultimate race. Yet you never leave me, your love and hope still remain. You always watch over me, until the day we meet again.