Some Of My Poems

Wow, mahraj has blessed you with alot of talent. I enjoyed reading your poems, however like you said before, that you are insipred by gurbani, and most of your poems use anologies form gurbani. So yeah emm what ever your feeling, before you write the poem, you can find what your looking for in guru granth sahib jee.

but like i said, gr8 work. :@

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
hi, my poem for you about 1984 is finished, here it is (warn you its really upsetting, may bring a tear to your eye :@ i appologise in advance if it does to any1.

GoldenTemple.jpg

The Harminder Sahib-1984

The jewel of the world, the gold plated crown of our lives. Where all are welcome, and where the true guru will always reside.

Like a lotus on a pond, this beauty architected by the one true Lord. Beyond birth and death, meditate with each breath on Waheguru ji, the master of this world.

Truly Sachkand on earth, the sacred place in our hearts and minds. Built by our beloved gurus, no place more spiritual or divine.

Yet one moment in our history shall never be forgotten. The day all our hearts and lives and spirits were broken. L An act of such evil desperation and destruction by India’s ruthless military powered Hindu political faction.

A day when thousands of our brothers and sisters attend the 5th gurus gurpurb celebration. Men, women and our beloved innocent children. Families all together for this special spiritual occasion.

Unaware of the approaching tanks and military forces armed with oppression as their rifle, hatred as their bullets, death as their companion. An army prepared for war with peaceful, unarmed men, women and children.

Sant Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale their justification to show no remorse, mercy and murder thousands of our innocent sikh nation.

The outcome deemed “successful” for they have killed the source of oppressed-sikh uprisal. “Successful” for they have destroyed our beloved golden temple.

Like a nightmare, the area decorated by a vision of hell. Blood, destroyed and decapitated bodies of thousands of our brothers and sisters. In an instant, families are separated and destroyed. In an instant, they wash and rebuild to cover the atrocities deployed.

Wjkk wjkf

goldentemple1.jpg

from the 4th paragraph my heart beat went weird no joke ohmy.gif !!! crazy word play!! i rekon this is the best SERIOUS poem u've done

Waheguru Waheguru Waheguru Speechless for words waheguru dhan data terie sikhi