Hindu Fundementalist Video On 1984

SaRpAnCh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IpDQ4x2_mY...ted&search=

To those that call me a Hindu Hater and so on - watch that video and then see who the real Nazi's are.They call KPS Gill a 'SANT' yes 'SAINT', & Indira Gandhi an Iron Lady,they refer to the Kharkoos and Shaheeds as Mice and Indian army as Soldiers,

Bombard this RSS fool with messages,Hindu right wing doing propoganda on youtube now,as youtube has become overloaded with the truth about 1984 ,RSS and Co can't take this so they make crap like these videos.

Another example of what the Hindu Right Wing are like.

Don't worry about the video I'll get it removed as soon as possible,-

Can sumone plz make a video reply stating sant bhindranwale's stance on khalistan and his views about hindus.

These goons need there a** kicking...

I had a hindu goon work with me few yrs ago...typical right wing from calcultta...then one day he kicked of about 84 and how we was terroist...

I gently and very calmy reminded him that our guru ji gave shadi for them...to this day he hasnt mentioned a word...mind u he soon got sent back to where he came from....wonder why

rolleyes.gif

These hindu goona are nothing. They are cowards, they can only fight either by attacking from behind or when they outnumber the opponent five or six times. Delhi pogroms, gujrat riots are examples. Otherwise either they run away or hide when they confront the enemy.

Bhaiyyas owing allegience to shiv sena or bajrang dal create terror in the minds of ordinary ppl by wielding trishuls etc but they ran away all the way back to bihar when sikhs were outraged by dera sauda and there was tension in panjab. There were news that bhaiyas have fled punjab in fear and industry is suffering, although there was no threat to civilians.

the guy who made that video must be seriously retarded, he spelt operation wrong (opertion) in the video he spelt mouse wrong (mous) and he takes most of his pics from pro-khalistani sites, and somehow thinks kp gill did operation blue star, (even though gill wasnt in Punjab till late 80s)

pure retard

LOL hindu's arent exactly hardmen i mean the best they can do is say what they think on youtube and other sites :umm: hindu's are about as hard as:

ApuPortrait.gif

LOL.gif sorry ppl i come across rllly offensiv but i got rights lol

LOL

48 hours or so the video will be removec :umm: hindus can try all they want LOL