Help Me Destroy Kaam

Guest Fighting Kaam

Guest Fighting Kaam

I'm an amritdhari and would like to do benti on the Sadh Sangat to please help me out. I'm not doing any like bujjar kureit or anything but i just hate having kaam...it sickens me...Iv seen all the sites and forums about how to fight kaam but i wanted to no how can I get rid of kaam COMPLETELY. I mean like there has to be a way, and if there isn't how can I be close to almost rid of kaam??

Thank you for all your help

I'm an amritdhari and would like to do benti on the Sadh Sangat to please help me out. I'm not doing any like bujjar kureit or anything but i just hate having kaam...it sickens me...Iv seen all the sites and forums about how to fight kaam but i wanted to no how can I get rid of kaam COMPLETELY. I mean like there has to be a way, and if there isn't how can I be close to almost rid of kaam??

Thank you for all your help

we need to have sabar shakti -patience. with maharajs kirpa the chors will become controllable. for some of us this wont happen overnight, it could take years. at least mahraj has blessed u with the awareness, which many people dont have!

Guest Fighting Kaam

Thank you for your replies d_oh.gif but the thing is, i just feel so disgusted in myself and i do ardaas everyday several times, i do a good share of simran and bani (let guru ji save me from any homai)

its only thru simran that u can get rid of kaam, a bhai sahib was talking to us about this once, he told us to not stop doing simran in our mind and always have a cd or something playing at ur house, or in ur car, etc... eventually u might reach a stage where simran runs automatically and its always on ur tongue, at tht point u start tasting amrit on ur tongue too...thats a bit far for us lol but back to what u had asked...these things are natural and only way to COMPLETELY get rid of it is to do simran at all times....do simran with sangat too, something thats a bit discrete but involves a few ppl( sangat) ..and dont just leave it there, continue it during the day too..that's what ive been told :umm: