New Mosque

You can concentrate of annnnnyyyything you would like. No one is stopping you, as no one is stopping me from talking about what I want. Thank you for your input( cant say I appreciate it) my sikhi is fine where it is. Worry about your own. STOP THE BUILDING OF THE MOSQUE. rolleyes.gif I ll find you a link for I love muslims forum………………

we cannot hate muslims.

i agree there may not be a need for the spending of so much money, im with you on that, and by all means people can sign the petition and in a free country this is what happens.and i urge others not to hate

but the time you will spend in hell just for putting these posts up will be unbearable for you. beg for forgivness, he is ever forgiving

God sees us as one people, and in this day and age any path to the divine truth should not be condemed.

also tax payers money is being used -that includes my money so yea i am bothered and plus it just happens that some of the groups backin this move happen to have conections to hard line muslim groups here and abroad hence why i am pushing this. they target sikhs as well wake up if you cant help dont try and stop people like this are good as panthic dusman..... thank you hope that did cause offence as it was ment to

You can concentrate of annnnnyyyything you would like. No one is stopping you, as no one is stopping me from talking about what I want. Thank you for your input( cant say I appreciate it) my sikhi is fine where it is. Worry about your own. STOP THE BUILDING OF THE MOSQUE. rolleyes.gif I ll find you a link for I love muslims forum………………

u sriously need help if u hate muslims

MOD NOTE: Don't attack others just because you have different viewpoint.

• 3 weeks later...

http://www.pm.gov.uk/output/Page12552.asp

Thank you for taking the time to sign this e-petition.

This petition expresses concern about the possibility of planning permission being given for a large mosque in East London on a site near the London 2012 Olympic development in Newham.

Those who have signed the petition and members of the public alike should be aware that Newham Council have confirmed that they have granted no such planning permission or received an application for a mosque as described in this petition.

In addition, there have been no approaches made to the Government in terms of seeking funding, despite the widespread unsubstantiated claim that up to £100 million of taxpayers' money is being spent on this project.

The Greater London Authority has also made a statement about untrue claims circulating about the Mayor of London's involvement in this project. This is available at: http://www.london.gov.uk/mayor/statement_170707.jsp (new window).

Under the Town and Country Planning legislation, local planning authorities are responsible for the control of development in their area. In doing so they are required to take into account all considerations, including the views of interested persons and in particular local communities.

The Government strongly believes that where controversial issues such as religious premises arise, all involved should ensure that discussions are conducted in a manner that respects the views of all sections of our communities and in a way that does not raise tensions in local areas. The Government does not endorse the language used in this petition or the associated emails that have come to light over the course of the petition.

Funny isn't it how Sikhs sign a petition to ban a Mosque,-WHICH THE GOVT WON'T LET GO AHEAD,I agree it Should be banned,we don't need another terror breeding ground in the UK,but no one seems to care about signing the RSS petition

lolll yeh u tell 'em!! :wub: 'for shameee for shameee' nonono.gif :wub:

Before everyone starts going off ‘on one’ I’ll admit it now I don’t like Muslims that’s why I am posting this. help me stop building of the mosque (yea we will get a bit of paap for it don’t worry just blame me) forward email to as many people as you can if you love Muslims and view them as equals then you want to stop reading now.

This place will only be used to harbour terrorist and conversion camps. One less mosque! Forward the email you know you wana it’s for the best cut and paste and send in email……………..read on

This is not racist - Can you imagine any Muslim country building any other faiths place of worship that would cost as much as this when there's a lot more UK people who REALLY need help in so many different ways? I can't & I know that it would not happen

You may recall there was a newspaper cutting to protest against this

mosque, well now there is a government :awesome petition.

You have to submit a valid email address to confirm your signing

of

the online petition/protest, so GET SIGNING and email this on.

If you dont then there's no point complaining when its too late.

Muslim Mosque for 2012 Olympics a waste of £100m Taxpayers money?

Could the money be better spent on schools or hospitals for

example?

Mosque to be built for London Olympics cost £100m

The plan is for the mosque to be so big that people flying in

fromall over the world for the 2012 Olympics will it see it as the

biggest landmark in London , bigger than St Pauls, Westminster

Abbey or Wembley Stadium. Take a second to cast your vote in The

on-line poll to determine public opinion about whether a mega

mosque should be built for the Olympics.

The vote so far is *57*% in favour. It looks like the Muslim

community is casting its vote in droves After voting, forward

this to as many people as you wish.

Here's the link (just click or cut and paste into your

internet

explorer address bar)

http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/ScrapMegaMosque

jamdoot.gif

sikh sangat is very quick to jump on any anti-hindu topics and close them but this guy clearly state that he hate muslims and yet this is still going on,if its free speech then let talk about Hindu religion openly and then we will see your free speech.

if that is that case then sikhsangat should stop using gurbani and start using quests like . we sikhs are muslim bashers.

thanks for reading

we cannot hate muslims.

i agree there may not be a need for the spending of so much money, im with you on that, and by all means people can sign the petition and in a free country this is what happens.and i urge others not to hate

but the time you will spend in hell just for putting these posts up will be unbearable for you. beg for forgivness, he is ever forgiving

God sees us as one people, and in this day and age any path to the divine truth should not be condemed.

I agree. Although I have a natural diklike for muslims and their ways. Sikhism teaches that all religions have a path to god. Who are we to stop people from seeking god? If that mosque will foster terrorists then it should not be built, but if it will help people seek God, then it should be an issue.