Really Confused

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

basicaly im 23 and thinking of going to uni. i didnt go before becuase i had some health problems. but i think im better now.

the only problem is i wanted to do medicne and its quite a long degree along with the training.

i just feel that ive gone behind so many years. and other people will be ahead of me. ie i know friends that are coming to the end of their degress and i havent even started mine.

i also feel that alot of people will be getting married soon. and i wanted to get married around 26 but people will be like. hmmm im still doing my degree.

i basicaly dont like the ide of getting married and still doing my degree at the same time.

i also am not even sure of doing this degree as its a long time to be studying and i feel that i really should have done it when i was 19 20. is it strange to start the degree so late?

Gurfateh!

if you really want to do medicine, then you should no matter what....but you should really consider it carefully as the degree is very long and if you dont enjoy and actually want to do it, then you will have no drive!

Allow marriage plans, what will happen will happen....you might meet someone who doesnt mind that you're studying...it is possible to be married and be doing a degree.

Its not strange at all to start a degree when you're 23...you might even find that your age really helps you focus and progress through uni. On my course majority of people were late 20s/30s and there was even one guy who was 60. so dont worry! :umm:

Guest Guest

dnt wrry abt it.............its not your fault, like u said, u had health problems...........trust everything happens for a reason

there are loads of people who do their degrees later on for many reasons.

and there are loads of people who regret for not doin what they wanted to, dnt let this opportunity go jus cuz u think u gettin old or something crazy.

i startin my degree for diff reasons, after all my friends have finished or nearly finished.

it dnt bother me.

so u might get your degree after your friends, but so what....it will be wrth it in the long run

good luck!!

Waheguroo jee ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo jee kee Fateh!

I know your position: I'm 24 right now, and just about to start Medicine (MD). And I'm still single with no one on the horizon either haha. I say go for it, if you're worried about someone thinking "he's still doing his degree" dont forget that doing your degree with help, really really help, in helping out in your life in the future. People would rather marry someone who has a plan for their life than a person who doesn't have a degree at all. Just my thoughts.

Waheguroo jee ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo jee kee Fateh!