Kashmir Scarves

Islamistion of the uk is creeping up on us,it happens in all modes and "fashions"

British Lad you do have a point,i have seen a lot of ''''sikh'''' boys and girls,wear these Islamic Yasser Arafat Style Tea Towels around their necks,what really takes the biscuit is when Paks wear them on Eid ,and then you see apneh wearing them as well.

post-5401-1183752528.jpg

The hindu element to this is these new rakhari style strings with beads,that girls wear.

These and other fashions make us look like Hindus and Muslims,especially Yasser Arafat Style Tea Towels which girls wear,one you say your Sikh the next they got these things around their necks and dressed like the Mujhahadeen,this goes to Sikh Boys as well

you have a point but not all the scarves are like that some are totally different like mine is not like that its black and blue checks. wearing that style of scarf pictured above is abit dodgy i mean its ok for gorai because its a fashion thing for them no one will question their intentions. but apneh would look like islamic extremists or something or supporting their cause.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nah geezaaa you shoulda said what yo on about

yes many peopel are wearing these

punjabi juthi is punjabi juthi

that stuff right up therre is Islamic Gear

You can be Punjabi Sikh but not Muslim Sikh :umm:

Next sells scarfs similar ^^^^

Unfortunately I Disagree, the scarf in the Picture of Yassar Arafat is a Palestinian Headress. Muslims in Somalia wear different head dresses, etc. These patterns, etc are cultural.

Regardless The Kashmiri Shawls are completely different, they have nothing to do with Islam or being Muslim. Coming from a Kashmiri Sikh family and being a Kashmiri, I can ensure you that that the shawls are cultural and have nothing to do with being a muslim, its not like its a Islamic Kakkar.

If anything, because of the tension between Muslims and Sikhs in the UK, this fear of Kashmiri Shawls is driven by Paranoia.

ohhh MY BAD!! :umm: sorry