Kashmir Scarves

Guest Akirtghan
^^ if you want to cover up then why would you wear sleveeless shirt :lol: makes no sense to me wacko.gif

er.............that why u were the scarf............... :umm: so when it is hot u dont swelter in the haet and can wear sleeveless but at the same time remain adequetly covered.............

Bibi's shud understand wot i mean..........or it could just be me :D :umm:

but y not wear something WITH sleeves in the first place? :umm:

bcos sleevlesses are more comfortable in the summer than a sleeved top, this is just my opinion though...........i wnt get into the technical details but trust me it is :D

bibia are weird :mellow:

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

^^ if you want to cover up then why would you wear sleveeless shirt :umm: makes no sense to me wacko.gif

er.............that why u were the scarf............... :D so when it is hot u dont swelter in the haet and can wear sleeveless but at the same time remain adequetly covered.............

but y not wear something WITH sleeves in the first place? :lol:

bcos sleevlesses are more comfortable in the summer than a sleeved top, this is just my opinion though...........i wnt get into the technical details but trust me it is :|

no we aint, men are just over complicate situation :@ :umm:

^^ if you want to cover up then why would you wear sleveeless shirt :umm: makes no sense to me wacko.gif

er.............that why u were the scarf............... :D so when it is hot u dont swelter in the haet and can wear sleeveless but at the same time remain adequetly covered.............

but y not wear something WITH sleeves in the first place? :lol:

bcos sleevlesses are more comfortable in the summer than a sleeved top, this is just my opinion though...........i wnt get into the technical details but trust me it is :|

I understand what you mean Bhenji. :umm:

Papi, don't argue about issues if you are out of your depth. And watch who you're calling weird. I for one am as content as cucumber to be a weird bibi than go by anyone else's definition of normal.

why are scarfes being worn in the summer ??

have you like never heard of the 2 words Fashion and Trend

and forget girls.......a boy somes into college yestarday with a white shawl around him and i go wt the hell were u thinking n he busts out with some shah rukh khan quotes from Devdas :umm:

But yeah those Pashmina'z can prevent pervs from looking where they shouldnt be

who knows maybe those girls all had stains on their tops

a million and one reasons!

plus they look nice

Papi, don't argue about issues if you are out of your depth. And watch who you're calling weird. I for one am as content as cucumber to be a weird bibi than go by anyone else's definition of normal.

hehehehehehehe :umm: well sed pehnj

Islamistion of the uk is creeping up on us,it happens in all modes and "fashions"

British Lad you do have a point,i have seen a lot of ''''sikh'''' boys and girls,wear these Islamic Yasser Arafat Style Tea Towels around their necks,what really takes the biscuit is when Paks wear them on Eid ,and then you see apneh wearing them as well.

post-5401-1183752528.jpg

The hindu element to this is these new rakhari style strings with beads,that girls wear.

These and other fashions make us look like Hindus and Muslims,especially Yasser Arafat Style Tea Towels which girls wear,one you say your Sikh the next they got these things around their necks and dressed like the Mujhahadeen,this goes to Sikh Boys as well