Kashmir Scarves

:umm: lol

i guess i wear mine as a form of covering my modesty, if im waering a sleaveless or summat i still like to remain covered and a scarf does that without us passing out in the heat...........well me anyway :umm:

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

^^ if you want to cover up then why would you wear sleveeless shirt :umm: makes no sense to me wacko.gif

er.............that why u were the scarf............... :lol: so when it is hot u dont swelter in the haet and can wear sleeveless but at the same time remain adequetly covered.............

Bibi's shud understand wot i mean..........or it could just be me :umm: :umm:

Guys, stop making fun

british sikh lad is making a serious point, and i for one, agree with him

I've stopped wearing running shoes because many of the materials can be found to have been produced or grown in the middle east..... And those middle-easterners have generally read harry potter like..8 or 9 times..so they know how to put spells on things.... I'm convinced that all running shoes are bewitched....

I've also stopped wearing anything that even remotely appears like cotton.

Finally, i dno't drive anywhere anymore. Middle Eastern Oil is bewitched to make me convert.

I wish you'd take these threats more seriously guys.

Guest Akirtghan
^^ if you want to cover up then why would you wear sleveeless shirt :lol: makes no sense to me wacko.gif

er.............that why u were the scarf............... :umm: so when it is hot u dont swelter in the haet and can wear sleeveless but at the same time remain adequetly covered.............

Bibi's shud understand wot i mean..........or it could just be me :D :umm:

but y not wear something WITH sleeves in the first place? :umm:

^^ if you want to cover up then why would you wear sleveeless shirt :lol: makes no sense to me wacko.gif

er.............that why u were the scarf............... :umm: so when it is hot u dont swelter in the haet and can wear sleeveless but at the same time remain adequetly covered.............

Bibi's shud understand wot i mean..........or it could just be me :D :umm:

but y not wear something WITH sleeves in the first place? :umm:

bcos sleevlesses are more comfortable in the summer than a sleeved top, this is just my opinion though...........i wnt get into the technical details but trust me it is :D