In Love

Guest --------------

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^ i am not maharaj but i do believe in love :wub: it ain't roooooobish tongue.gif

loll seriously?? omg man so ur sayin that the whole 'running through k'ehth etc is real'??? LOL (Sant-Bhaji killed it wiv tht quote) LOL.gifLOL.gif

I didn't know running thru the kheths meant love grin.gif Only time i ran thru the kheth was to kik the Jho-ta outta my kheth ... Sant-Bhaji kaun aa :wub: te kehri quote?

^^ i am not maharaj but i do believe in love :wub: it ain't roooooobish tongue.gif

loll seriously?? omg man so ur sayin that the whole 'running through k'ehth etc is real'??? LOL (Sant-Bhaji killed it wiv tht quote) LOL.gifLOL.gif

I didn't know running thru the kheths meant love grin.gif Only time i ran thru the kheth was to kik the Jho-ta outta my kheth ... Sant-Bhaji kaun aa :wub: te kehri quote?

loll LOL.gif look Bhaj man am obviously not gona win this "discussion"....but am just sayin this whole "in love" thing aint real, its just a allusion

love for maharaaj is real or is it an illusion? If there was no love then where would the world be right now...we're already in Kaljug, I reckon we'd be in for a lot more if it werent for that little bit of love we have left. Love MAY be an illusion but what in this world isnt? All of us have to deal with problems and i'm afraid that none of us can help this dude out, cos love is too complicated for us to understand. This has to be worked out by the guy himself, with Guru Ji's help. If you ask for help with a sucha dil; ardaas, then I'm sure Maharaaj will help you, make sure you take hukamnama too :wub: Hope that helped

love for maharaaj is real or is it an illusion? If there was no love then where would the world be right now...we're already in Kaljug, I reckon we'd be in for a lot more if it werent for that little bit of love we have left. Love MAY be an illusion but what in this world isnt? All of us have to deal with problems and i'm afraid that none of us can help this dude out, cos love is too complicated for us to understand. This has to be worked out by the guy himself, with Guru Ji's help. If you ask for help with a sucha dil; ardaas, then I'm sure Maharaaj will help you, make sure you take hukamnama too :wub: Hope that helped

B H E N J - read my post agen - i was referrin 2 "Papi" Bhaji as 'Maharaaj'...lol

p.s. all u "love" supporters - watch 2 many bollywood films.... :wub: