Another Singh In Trouble

SikhGiving sewadars are in touch with the family members of Jaswinder singh and will let the sangat know whole details as soon as they meet the family member in person. Jaswinder Singh is doing better but still in hospital recovering..

bump bump bump :wub:

• 2 weeks later...
July 23rd 2007

Fundraising Completed: With the grace of Waheguru SikhGiving collected $10,165 in 20 days. Harpal Singh's operation appointment is fixed for August 7th at PGI in Chandigarh. We are thankful to all those who donated for this cause generously from $1.00 to $800. SikhGiving will deliver sangat's sewa to Harpal's hospital account by the end of this week and full details of operation success and accountability along with pictures and PGI certificate will be uploaded on SikhGiving.com. Thank you for the kind and generous sewa and may god bless you all. If we have any leftover amount, it will go into Jaswinder Singh's medicine costs.

http://sikhgiving.com/liveprojects.html

I don't know what happens if there is no surplus amount. Can we contribute for him aswell :wub: ?

A bit of information that i came to know.. Tribune report is wrong and didn't covered the whole picture.. J. Singh doesn't need one time Rs30,000 for his treatment.. His first three month medication cost is going between 20 to 25 thousand Rupee per month. After three month.. he will need medication for 2 to 3 years (depends on how fast he will recover) and that will cost him about Rs 10,000/month.

A bit of information that i came to know.. Tribune report is wrong and didn't covered the whole picture.. J. Singh doesn't need one time Rs30,000 for his treatment.. His first three month medication cost is going between 20 to 25 thousand Rupee per month. After three month.. he will need medication for 2 to 3 years (depends on how fast he will recover) and that will cost him about Rs 10,000/month.

Can we have a permanent account for sikhgiving so that people can keep donating even if there is no needy individual at that very moment. With funds in hand sikhgiving can support the people incase any emergency situation arises. People in Canada have asked if Sikhgiving could be registered in Canada aswell.

Personally, i won't mind donating to sikhgiving because I know it is being spent for a good cause :wub: .