College Which Girls Shouldnt Attend

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guru fateh ji...

At the moment im at Mattew Boulton.. Yep i agree with ya mann if they see a Singhni.. or even beter yet a Singhni with a dastar.. theyl be on top of ya! to try and convert you!..

I would take a rough guess that the population of Muslims is about 95% in that College.. The college it self is WIKID!! and when you first get there ul realise the Muslims are SOOOOOOOO nice to you.. i made sooooo many friends.. but then half way through the year when there your good friends.. theyl try convert ya.. take it from som1 whos been there and "got the t-shirt"... I experienced it twice.. they are soooooooo clever.. they can make Islam make sooooooo much sence and make you think "man if you dont convert.. your going to go to hell".. and they can make you question your own religion.. thats what a sycological effect it can have on ya..

After readin that n you still decide to come to MBC... then no probs.. il help ya out.. im still there for another year.. welcomeani.gif hehehe ... (i could do with some brothers n sisters.. who have got ma back blush.gif lol)

fateh ji

Guru fateh ji...

At the moment im at Mattew Boulton.. Yep i agree with ya mann if they see a Singhni.. or even beter yet a Singhni with a dastar.. theyl be on top of ya! to try and convert you!..

I would take a rough guess that the population of Muslims is about 95% in that College.. The college it self is WIKID!! and when you first get there ul realise the Muslims are SOOOOOOOO nice to you.. i made sooooo many friends.. but then half way through the year when there your good friends.. theyl try convert ya.. take it from som1 whos been there and "got the t-shirt"... I experienced it twice.. they are soooooooo clever.. they can make Islam make sooooooo much sence and make you think "man if you dont convert.. your going to go to hell".. and they can make you question your own religion.. thats what a sycological effect it can have on ya..

After readin that n you still decide to come to MBC... then no probs.. il help ya out.. im still there for another year.. welcomeani.gif hehehe ... (i could do with some brothers n sisters.. who have got ma back blush.gif lol)

fateh ji

come tooo cranford community college they got a 95% sikh populationn :wub: