Vote 4 Dr Jasdev Singh Rai Vote For The Turban

Harjap

Half a mill!????????? Are you joking? When was this and why was nothing done? Did no one kick up a fuss? Who else knew? Sorry for all the questions, but taking one pound from Gurdwara Sahib is bad enough but half a mill!!!!

Rai's very controlversial I think he took the half a million back in the ISYF days, my brother JagtarSingh may be able to shed some light on this chrachter

people stop all the in fighting we want the verinder rss sharama to lose its ok we have different parities but still are aim is very clear to make sure the fanatic loses no mater wat. "verinder sharama is the enemy of the panth he should be defeated "

Did anyone see the channel 4 news lead story this evening? It was about Tony Lit giving £4,800 to the Labour party a few weeks before he became a conservative candidate. He was asked about this and after giving a few roundabout answers made the statement 'I've been a member of the conservative party for..eh..eh a few weeks and a supporter of the conservative party since 1992'! So that means he didn't vote for his old man in 2001!!

On a positive note Tony Lit was in the Hindu Mandir in Lady Margaret Rd trying to get Hindu votes, when some old man started shouting 'Get out, vote for Verindra Sharma' This started a near riot and the police had to be called as someone slapped the old man and neighbours had called the police because of the ruckus! Given that Sharma has been interfarrng in the Gurdwara for years it was nice to see that Tony Lit reciprocated. Now if Tony Lit supporters can guarantee that he will go back to the Mandir and start a bigger punch-up then I may vote for him!!

On a completely different topic, the news report showed people eating Langar upstairs. I never knew that Mandirs served langar, is that a regular feature of mandirs or is it the Sikh influence in Southall?

SARDARGARDAR.doc

Did anyone see the channel 4 news lead story this evening? It was about Tony Lit giving £4,800 to the Labour party a few weeks before he became a conservative candidate. He was asked about this and after giving a few roundabout answers made the statement 'I've been a member of the conservative party for..eh..eh a few weeks and a supporter of the conservative party since 1992'! So that means he didn't vote for his old man in 2001!!

On a positive note Tony Lit was in the Hindu Mandir in Lady Margaret Rd trying to get Hindu votes, when some old man started shouting 'Get out, vote for Verindra Sharma' This started a near riot and the police had to be called as someone slapped the old man and neighbours had called the police because of the ruckus! Given that Sharma has been interfarrng in the Gurdwara for years it was nice to see that Tony Lit reciprocated. Now if Tony Lit supporters can guarantee that he will go back to the Mandir and start a bigger punch-up then I may vote for him!!

On a completely different topic, the news report showed people eating Langar upstairs. I never knew that Mandirs served langar, is that a regular feature of mandirs or is it the Sikh influence in Southall?

IF YOU REALY CARE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!READ THIS ABOUT OUR OWN LOCAL HERO GURCHARAN GARDAR!!!!!!!

SARDARGARDAR___Copy___Copy.doc

THE RED WHITE AND BLUE OF THE UNION JACK HOW DO YOU THINK IT LOOKS!!!!

VOTE RAI VOTE DISTAR

WELL DONE TO ALL THE SINGHS AND SINGHNIA THAT HAVE COME OUT FOR OUR CAUSE KEEP IT UP.

HOT OF THE PRESS READ ALL ABOUT IT!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT IS HE HIDDING NOW!!!!!!

CLICK HERE AND JUDGE FOR YOURSELF

http://www.politicalpenguin.org.uk/blog/p,219/

"YOU CANT SERIOUSLY RIGGLE OUT OF THIS ONE CAN YOU G MAN!!

EXTRACT FROM TODAYS TELEGRAPH http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml...5/nbrown215.xml

But behind the glossy finish beats the heart of a ruthless campaign, which began with the defection of five Labour councillors to the Tories.

They were negotiated by Mr Lit's father, a businessman who is reportedly worth £1 billion, and Grant Shapps, the terrier-like Conservative shadow housing minister running the Ealing campaign.

The Labour councillors were charmed over tea in the garden of Avtar Lit's home and wheeled out in a crushing blow to Labour in the opening days of the battle."

THE BISCUTES MUST OF BEEN EXTREEMLY NICE OR WAS IT THE BIG FAT CHEQUES THAT MADE GURCHARAN AND CO DANCE AROUND A POLE IN THEIR BRAND NEW BLUE TURBANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALL SINGH AND DANSINGH WHAT A WAY TO MAKE A LIVING

"vote 4 RAI vote 4 DISTAR"

Vote for Satan :wub: is a vote for reality!

"vote 4 Rai vote 4 distar"

Come out in force to suppot Rai he will crush the oppersition with his intellect.

Keep up the good work, we need more help!!!!

Only 3days to go

Lets give a last push to the distar campaign

tell everyone you know

litt has started a new dance group to support his campaign called

"ALL SINGH AND DANSINGH"

choreographed by tony litt the conservatives and sunrise radios cheque book

the stars of the show is Gurcharan

Singh and Manjeet singh

We are a laughing stock! WHAT A WAY TO MAKE A LIVING!!!!

Todays Times headline

Cameron rattled by dissent on mission to woo Asian voters

David Cameron was given a rough reception when he want

to meet voters in Ealing Southall yesterday as

he found himself harangued several times by residents

during a walkabout before next week’s parliamentary by-election.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/poli...icle2072553.ece

"Playboy with no political interest’ – the fight is on

Labour branded Tony Lit unsuitable to be the area’s MP and called him a

“Tory playboy”. He was photographed only last month at a

Labour fundraising event with Mr Blair

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/poli...icle2080558.ece

LITTS wipe that smile of his face as labour would say

seriously Litts wipe that smile of gurcharan gadars face!

"vote 4 Rai vote 4 distar"

Half a mill!????????? Are you joking? When was this and why was nothing done? Did no one kick up a fuss? Who else knew? Sorry for all the questions, but taking one pound from Gurdwara Sahib is bad enough but half a mill!!!!

Rai's very controlversial I think he took the half a million back in the ISYF days, my brother JagtarSingh may be able to shed some light on this chrachter

Waheguroo jee ka khalsa Waheguroo jee kee Fateh

paaji i dont know where you have come out with such rumours, even J .K Rowling cant create a Fiction story line that well, if he did take £500,000 pounds from the sangats money back in the old havelock gurdwara then 20 years on why is he still living in a 3 bedroom house and you i both know how cheap house prices were 20 years ago, he couldve purcahsed a mansion with half a million pounds, or a whole load of houses which unfortunately for you isnt the case sarpanch so before you fire away with ' i heard' or 'apparently' think about what you're saying and not what other rumours people have spread about him.

Furthermore there is no stopping an Independant party candidate winning, as we have seen it before, George Galloway as much of a controversial candidate he was, at the end of the day he won and now look what he is doing, and publicity his constituancy has.

What do you think Tonly Lit will do if he is elected to represnt Ealing Southall, in parliament, he cant do anything neither can virendra sharma. they both have parties therefore will be restricted to minmal talk in parlianment as they want to maintain there reputation, therefore wont be able to do anything. Now, Dr Jasdev Singh Rai, however is an Independant candidate therefore has no pressure on him from parties, so he can debate whatever he wishes without constraint in parliament, therefore it is in southalls interest to have an independant candidate representing them in Parliament.

Tony Rai was heard of Desi Radio ( Frequency 1602am) saying we need to stop spending money on Iaq and Afghanistan and spend that money on Southall, what has he been eating latelty?? how can you compare southall to a country, its ridiculous. He hasnt got a clue what he is talking about, hes just payed for his position as the candidate for the conservative party.

On the other hand we see Virednra Sharma, posting on his leaflets we will improve the tube systems in southall. which southall is he living in last time i checked southall didnt have a tube system, and he claims to have been living in southall for over 25 Years. Furthermore he was seen giving out Ladoo's after the 1984 attack lead by the Indian Government outside the 'IWA' which is in southall next to the Dominion Centre, Old Southall. When one of his campaign team was asked about the way Sharma conducted himself in 1984, the person's face turned red as he knew sharma did that, the worst thing was the person was a Kesdhari. He obviously tried to play down the accusations but he wasnt very good at that either.

the southall by elections have been very controversial, but the decision is down to the residents fo Southall Ealing to elect a leader who they find suitable to represent them in Parliament.

Waheguroo jee ka khalsa Waheguroo jee kee fateh

Waheguroo jee ka khalsa Waheguroo jee kee Fateh

paaji i dont know where you have come out with such rumours, even J .K Rowling cant create a Fiction story line that well, if he did take £500,000 pounds from the sangats money back in the old havelock gurdwara then 20 years on why is he still living in a 3 bedroom house and you i both know how cheap house prices were 20 years ago, he couldve purcahsed a mansion with half a million pounds, or a whole load of houses which unfortunately for you isnt the case sarpanch so before you fire away with ' i heard' or 'apparently' think about what you're saying and not what other rumours people have spread about him.

Furthermore there is no stopping an Independant party candidate winning, as we have seen it before, George Galloway as much of a controversial candidate he was, at the end of the day he won and now look what he is doing, and publicity his constituancy has.

What do you think Tonly Lit will do if he is elected to represnt Ealing Southall, in parliament, he cant do anything neither can virendra sharma. they both have parties therefore will be restricted to minmal talk in parlianment as they want to maintain there reputation, therefore wont be able to do anything. Now, Dr Jasdev Singh Rai, however is an Independant candidate therefore has no pressure on him from parties, so he can debate whatever he wishes without constraint in parliament, therefore it is in southalls interest to have an independant candidate representing them in Parliament.

Tony Rai was heard of Desi Radio ( Frequency 1602am) saying we need to stop spending money on Iaq and Afghanistan and spend that money on Southall, what has he been eating latelty?? how can you compare southall to a country, its ridiculous. He hasnt got a clue what he is talking about, hes just payed for his position as the candidate for the conservative party.

On the other hand we see Virednra Sharma, posting on his leaflets we will improve the tube systems in southall. which southall is he living in last time i checked southall didnt have a tube system, and he claims to have been living in southall for over 25 Years. Furthermore he was seen giving out Ladoo's after the 1984 attack lead by the Indian Government outside the 'IWA' which is in southall next to the Dominion Centre, Old Southall. When one of his campaign team was asked about the way Sharma conducted himself in 1984, the person's face turned red as he knew sharma did that, the worst thing was the person was a Kesdhari. He obviously tried to play down the accusations but he wasnt very good at that either.

the southall by elections have been very controversial, but the decision is down to the residents fo Southall Ealing to elect a leader who they find suitable to represent them in Parliament.

Waheguroo jee ka khalsa Waheguroo jee kee fateh

"vote 4 Rai" "vote 4 Distar"

Come on people we need to keep working hard for southall and eailing, bring about change Vote Rai.

Did anyone here Nihaal on BBC Asian network this morning.

What a blast, Tony Litt was ripped appart, he was stuttering and all sorts he even answered questions that wernt being asked clueless fool. Nihaal was ruthless he showed no mursey and whent for the kill.

Close second was bakri Lib Dem nothing sensible to say. I was amused to here that he couldnt even get elected as a councilor in eailing.

Sharma however did the best out of the lot i was suprised but that wont win him the election. I suppose being a clone of Khabra has some benifits.

Vote 4 Rai