Vote 4 Dr Jasdev Singh Rai Vote For The Turban

Harjap

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE GRATEFULLY EXPLAIN TO ME WHO MR GURCHARAN IS AND WHAT HE HAS ACTUALYY ACCOMPLISHED IN 30 YEARS SERVING AS A LABOUR councellor.

THE PUNJAB RADIO BROADCST WAS QUITE A COMEDY. HE WAS TORN APART BY ONE CALLER. ACTUALLY FELY PITY ON HIM.HE WAS EXPOSED NAKED.

AND TO USE THE TURBAN AS A TOOL FOR HIS OWN SADISTIC MOTIVES. AND SUDDENLY BECOME A TORY MEMBER? WHAT DEPTHS OF DEPRAVITY AND SHAMELESSNESS WILL THIS INDIVIDUAL GO TO ACHIEVE RECOGNITION WHICH UNTIL NOW HAS DESERTED HIM.I KNOW THE PREMIERSHIP TRANSFER MARKET IS ..........BUT SURELY THIS? MAKE SURE YOU FIND A BLUE TIE AND BLUE SANDELS TO COMPLETE THE OUTFIT!

JUDGING BY WHAT I HAVE READ AND HEARD THIS MR GURCHARAN IS NOTHING SHORT OF A THIEF, A DAYLIGHT ROBBER, A WOLF IN SHEEPS CLOTHING. HE HAS DONE NOTHING FOR THE SIKH COMMUNITY IN HIS 30 YEARS AS COUNCELLER. CAN ANYONE TELL ME OTHERWISE?

ANY INFORMATION AND RUMOURS I DO KNOW ABOUT HIM FROM WHAT I HAVE READ AND HEARD CENTRES AROUND THIS INDIVIDUAL MAKING VAST SUMS OF MONEY EXPLOTING MEMBERS OF THE PUBLIC BY GRANTING PLANNING PERMISSIONS( AT A COST) TO THE HOST OF TAKERS WANTING TO HAVE EXTENSIONS UPON. EXTENSIONS ON HOME IMPROVEMENTS. DO YOU KNOW OF ANY BOROUGH WHERE PEOPLE HAVE BEEN GIVEN PERMISSION TO BUILD EXTENSIONS INTO THEIR FRONT GARDENS LOL. :WW:

ALSO ITS IS COMMON KNOWLEDGE HE HAS CONTINUALLY ABUSED HIS POSITION AS MAYOR WHERE HE WAS ALLEDGEDLY INVOLVED IN MONIES GOING MISSING FROM THE MAYOR CHARITIES. HIS ONLY JUSTIFICATION BEING HIS DAUGHTER FORGOT TO BANK MONEY INTO VARIOUS ACCOUNTS.

TO CHANGE TURBAN COLOURS OVERNIGHT FROM RED TO BLUE WILL NOT BRING ABOUT ANYTHING POSITIVE MR GURCHARAN. IT WILL SOLELY HIGHLIGHT HIS DESIRE AND ZEAL TO ACHIEVE HIS GOALS AT ANY COST, REFLECTED BY HIM BEING BOUGHT OUT BY MR LIT. AS FOR MR TONY LIT WELL I REST MY CASE. A LIFETIME OF MODEST LIVING, , SCANDEL, DENIAL,FRAUD. A OPPORTUNIST A MAN WHO FEELS HIS VASTS SUMS OF MONEY GIVE HIM THE GOD GIVEN RIGHT FOR POWER AND RECOGNTION.A SPIN MASTER. SURELY PEOPLE CAN SEE THIS?

Mr litS DONATIONS TO THE CONSERAVATIVE PARTY SHOULD GRANT HIM A LORDSHIP. IT HAS ALREADY GIVEN HIS SON TONY LIT THE OPPURTUNITY TO STAND AS MP FOR THE AREA. SHAME THE LITS HAVENT BEEN SO FORTHCOMING TO THE LOCAL COMMUNITY IN DONATIONS.MR GURCHARAN BEING THE FIRST IN IM SURE A LONG LINE OF PEOPLE WHO HAVE A PRICE.

FROM MY UNDERSTANDING THESE PERSONS CAN NOT BE TRUSTED. A STATEMENT MUST BE MADE. THE ONLY SUITABLE CANDIDATE IS Dc JASDEV RAI. HIS RECORD SPEAKS FOR ITSELF. HIS HUMAN RIGHTS WORK IS AN EXAMPLE FOR ALL. HIS AGENDAS, MANIFESTOS AND POLICIES WILL BENIFIT THE LOCAL COMMUNITY. AND MORE IMPORTANTLY HE IS NOT AS IN THE CASE OF MR GURCHARAN A FOX.

Mr GURCHARAN PLEASE NOT,................WHAT IS LEFT WHEN HONOUR IS LOST?

An honest politician is one who, when he is bought, will stay bought. :wub:

“Politics is supposed to be the second oldest profession. I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first.” -- Ronald Reagan

Having satisfied Truth by acknowledging the similarity between prostitutes and politicians (though prostitutes are infinitely more honest), one may go on to point out that to the motive that drives practitioners of the oldest profession, politicians add the love of power. This combination of perverse loves is, of course, deadly to truth and every other virtue. :nihungsmile:

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE GRATEFULLY EXPLAIN TO ME WHO MR GURCHARAN IS AND WHAT HE HAS ACTUALYY ACCOMPLISHED IN 30 YEARS SERVING AS A LABOUR councellor.

THE PUNJAB RADIO BROADCST WAS QUITE A COMEDY. HE WAS TORN APART BY ONE CALLER. ACTUALLY FELY PITY ON HIM.HE WAS EXPOSED NAKED.

AND TO USE THE TURBAN AS A TOOL FOR HIS OWN SADISTIC MOTIVES. AND SUDDENLY BECOME A TORY MEMBER? WHAT DEPTHS OF DEPRAVITY AND SHAMELESSNESS WILL THIS INDIVIDUAL GO TO ACHIEVE RECOGNITION WHICH UNTIL NOW HAS DESERTED HIM.I KNOW THE PREMIERSHIP TRANSFER MARKET IS ..........BUT SURELY THIS? MAKE SURE YOU FIND A BLUE TIE AND BLUE SANDELS TO COMPLETE THE OUTFIT!

JUDGING BY WHAT I HAVE READ AND HEARD THIS MR GURCHARAN IS NOTHING SHORT OF A THIEF, A DAYLIGHT ROBBER, A WOLF IN SHEEPS CLOTHING. HE HAS DONE NOTHING FOR THE SIKH COMMUNITY IN HIS 30 YEARS AS COUNCELLER. CAN ANYONE TELL ME OTHERWISE?

ANY INFORMATION AND RUMOURS I DO KNOW ABOUT HIM FROM WHAT I HAVE READ AND HEARD CENTRES AROUND THIS INDIVIDUAL MAKING VAST SUMS OF MONEY EXPLOTING MEMBERS OF THE PUBLIC BY GRANTING PLANNING PERMISSIONS( AT A COST) TO THE HOST OF TAKERS WANTING TO HAVE EXTENSIONS UPON. EXTENSIONS ON HOME IMPROVEMENTS. DO YOU KNOW OF ANY BOROUGH WHERE PEOPLE HAVE BEEN GIVEN PERMISSION TO BUILD EXTENSIONS INTO THEIR FRONT GARDENS LOL. :WW:

ALSO ITS IS COMMON KNOWLEDGE HE HAS CONTINUALLY ABUSED HIS POSITION AS MAYOR WHERE HE WAS ALLEDGEDLY INVOLVED IN MONIES GOING MISSING FROM THE MAYOR CHARITIES. HIS ONLY JUSTIFICATION BEING HIS DAUGHTER FORGOT TO BANK MONEY INTO VARIOUS ACCOUNTS.

TO CHANGE TURBAN COLOURS OVERNIGHT FROM RED TO BLUE WILL NOT BRING ABOUT ANYTHING POSITIVE MR GURCHARAN. IT WILL SOLELY HIGHLIGHT HIS DESIRE AND ZEAL TO ACHIEVE HIS GOALS AT ANY COST, REFLECTED BY HIM BEING BOUGHT OUT BY MR LIT. AS FOR MR TONY LIT WELL I REST MY CASE. A LIFETIME OF MODEST LIVING, , SCANDEL, DENIAL,FRAUD. A OPPORTUNIST A MAN WHO FEELS HIS VASTS SUMS OF MONEY GIVE HIM THE GOD GIVEN RIGHT FOR POWER AND RECOGNTION.A SPIN MASTER. SURELY PEOPLE CAN SEE THIS?

Mr litS DONATIONS TO THE CONSERAVATIVE PARTY SHOULD GRANT HIM A LORDSHIP. IT HAS ALREADY GIVEN HIS SON TONY LIT THE OPPURTUNITY TO STAND AS MP FOR THE AREA. SHAME THE LITS HAVENT BEEN SO FORTHCOMING TO THE LOCAL COMMUNITY IN DONATIONS.MR GURCHARAN BEING THE FIRST IN IM SURE A LONG LINE OF PEOPLE WHO HAVE A PRICE.

FROM MY UNDERSTANDING THESE PERSONS CAN NOT BE TRUSTED. A STATEMENT MUST BE MADE. THE ONLY SUITABLE CANDIDATE IS Dc JASDEV RAI. HIS RECORD SPEAKS FOR ITSELF. HIS HUMAN RIGHTS WORK IS AN EXAMPLE FOR ALL. HIS AGENDAS, MANIFESTOS AND POLICIES WILL BENIFIT THE LOCAL COMMUNITY. AND MORE IMPORTANTLY HE IS NOT AS IN THE CASE OF MR GURCHARAN A FOX.

Mr GURCHARAN PLEASE NOT,................WHAT IS LEFT WHEN HONOUR IS LOST?

An honest politician is one who, when he is bought, will stay bought. :wub:

“Politics is supposed to be the second oldest profession. I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first.” -- Ronald Reagan

Having satisfied Truth by acknowledging the similarity between prostitutes and politicians (though prostitutes are infinitely more honest), one may go on to point out that to the motive that drives practitioners of the oldest profession, politicians add the love of power. This combination of perverse loves is, of course, deadly to truth and every other virtue. :nihungsmile:

THE STORY Of THE COURAGE at CHAMKAUR & TURBAN GATE THE SHAME AT SOUTHALL/EAILING

In the prolonged siege of Anandpur in 1705, Sahibzada Ajit Singh again displayed his qualities of courage and steadfastness. When, at last, Anandpur was vacated on the night of 5-6 December 1705, he was given command of the rearguard. As the besiegers, violating their solemn promises for a safe conduct to the evacuees, attacked the column, he stoutly engaged them on a hill feature called Shahi Tibbi until relieved by Bhai Ude Singh. Sahibzada Ajit Singh crossed the Sarsa, then in spate, along with his father, his younger brother, Jujhar Singh, and some fifty Sikhs. Further reduced in numbers by casualties at the hands of a pursuing troop from Ropar, the column reached Chamkaur in the evening of 6 December 1705, and took up position in a garhi, highwalled fortified house. The host, since swelled by reinforcements from Malerkotia and Sirhind and from among the local Ranghars and Gujjars, soon caught up with them and threw a tight ring around Chamkaur.

An unequal but grim battle commenced with the sunrise on 7 December 1705 in the words of Guru Gobind Singh's Zafamamah, a mere forty defying a hundred thousand (lakh). The besieged, after they had exhausted the meagre stock of ammunition and arrows, made sallies in batches of five each to engage the encircling host with sword and spear. Sahibzada Ajit Singh led one of the sallies and laid down his life fighting in the thick of the battle. He was 18 years old at the time of his supreme sacrifice for his faith. Gurdwara Qatalgarh now marks the spot where he fell, followed by Sahibzada Jujhar Singh, who led the next sally. An annual fair is held in commemoration of their martyrdoms on the 8th of the Bikrami month of Poh (December/January). The martyrdom of two of the sons of Guru Gobind Singh in the battle of Chamkaur .

Today we listen with sharp senses to the barking of oppertunist politicians.

Not willing to sacrafice themselfs for the betterment of the sikh sangat.

Sometimes it is better to loose with courage and steadfastness than to surrender youself and gurujis distar to a easy option. Local politicians take nothing from the examples of Sahibzada Ajit Singh & his younger brother, Jujhar Singh at the battle of Chamkaur.

Gurcharan Singh & Mangeet Singh ex labour councilors have sold thier sikhi,to Tony Litt & the endless cheque book of sunrise radio.

Defecting and joining a party that they had campaigned against for some thirty years.

Showing themselfs to be weak and manipulating a issue that could potentially rock southall & eailing.

All sorts of allegations are beeing made against the labour party.The conservatives also overlooked capabell sikh candidates, but this was erelevent to Gurcharan and his master plan to topple labour in its own back yard.

Closly backed by his sikh JATHEBANDIA BOSS UK,AKJ,DAL KHALSA UK,DDT,SIKH FEDERATION.

When will these people take note of our gurus words.It seems that bhani has not effected theses groups in a positive way. Why do they not support Rai. Khalistan Khalistan is all they know and now we can have our own little Khalistan here they dont support our Sikh Candidate.

Have some shame and come out and support Dr Rai.

The bottom line is that an issue was needed that would touch the harts of local people.

The turban discrimination

Turban Gate was created.

None of it adds up or makes any sence as Gurcharan was sellected to stand in the elections in 2004 when he lost by 11000 votes,to Richard Barnes. he is an established loser why would labour select him.

After all the spin the spin doctors Gurcharan and co have left Dr Jasdev Singh Holding his turban not knowing where to go. Luckly Dr Rai is not made of the same weak stuff as Gurcharan and is making a stand on principal.

Dr Rai is currently moving up the ranks and is at present fourth in the polls.

By next week and with the blessing of Mahraj Ji. Dr Rai will inflict a welcome upset to this two horse race as they say it aint over till the fat lady sings.

"VOTE 4 RAI" "AVOTE 4 THE DISTAR"

THE STORY Of THE COURAGE at CHAMKAUR & TURBAN GATE THE SHAME AT SOUTHALL/EAILING

In the prolonged siege of Anandpur in 1705, Sahibzada Ajit Singh again displayed his qualities of courage and steadfastness. When, at last, Anandpur was vacated on the night of 5-6 December 1705, he was given command of the rearguard. As the besiegers, violating their solemn promises for a safe conduct to the evacuees, attacked the column, he stoutly engaged them on a hill feature called Shahi Tibbi until relieved by Bhai Ude Singh. Sahibzada Ajit Singh crossed the Sarsa, then in spate, along with his father, his younger brother, Jujhar Singh, and some fifty Sikhs. Further reduced in numbers by casualties at the hands of a pursuing troop from Ropar, the column reached Chamkaur in the evening of 6 December 1705, and took up position in a garhi, highwalled fortified house. The host, since swelled by reinforcements from Malerkotia and Sirhind and from among the local Ranghars and Gujjars, soon caught up with them and threw a tight ring around Chamkaur.

An unequal but grim battle commenced with the sunrise on 7 December 1705 in the words of Guru Gobind Singh's Zafamamah, a mere forty defying a hundred thousand (lakh). The besieged, after they had exhausted the meagre stock of ammunition and arrows, made sallies in batches of five each to engage the encircling host with sword and spear. Sahibzada Ajit Singh led one of the sallies and laid down his life fighting in the thick of the battle. He was 18 years old at the time of his supreme sacrifice for his faith. Gurdwara Qatalgarh now marks the spot where he fell, followed by Sahibzada Jujhar Singh, who led the next sally. An annual fair is held in commemoration of their martyrdoms on the 8th of the Bikrami month of Poh (December/January). The martyrdom of two of the sons of Guru Gobind Singh in the battle of Chamkaur .

Today we listen with sharp senses to the barking of oppertunist politicians.

Not willing to sacrafice themselfs for the betterment of the sikh sangat.

Sometimes it is better to loose with courage and steadfastness than to surrender youself and gurujis distar to a easy option. Local politicians take nothing from the examples of Sahibzada Ajit Singh & his younger brother, Jujhar Singh at the battle of Chamkaur.

Gurcharan Singh & Mangeet Singh ex labour councilors have sold thier sikhi,to Tony Litt & the endless cheque book of sunrise radio.

Defecting and joining a party that they had campaigned against for some thirty years.

Showing themselfs to be weak and manipulating a issue that could potentially rock southall & eailing.

All sorts of allegations are beeing made against the labour party.The conservatives also overlooked capabell sikh candidates, but this was erelevent to Gurcharan and his master plan to topple labour in its own back yard.

Closly backed by his sikh JATHEBANDIA BOSS UK,AKJ,DAL KHALSA UK,DDT,SIKH FEDERATION.

When will these people take note of our gurus words.It seems that bhani has not effected theses groups in a positive way. Why do they not support Rai. Khalistan Khalistan is all they know and now we can have our own little Khalistan here they dont support our Sikh Candidate.

Have some shame and come out and support Dr Rai.

The bottom line is that an issue was needed that would touch the harts of local people.

The turban discrimination

Turban Gate was created.

None of it adds up or makes any sence as Gurcharan was sellected to stand in the elections in 2004 when he lost by 11000 votes,to Richard Barnes. he is an established loser a spent cartridge why would labour select him.

After all the spin the spin doctors Gurcharan and co have left Dr Jasdev Singh Holding his turban not knowing where to go. Luckly Dr Rai is not made of the same weak stuff as Gurcharan and is making a stand on principal.

Rai will show what he is made of on monday at eailing council in the open debate, where he will rip to bitts the other oppersition.

Dr Rai is currently moving up the ranks and is at present fourth in the polls.

By next week and with the blessing of Mahraj Ji. Dr Rai will inflict a welcome upset to this two horse race as they say it aint over till the fat lady sings.

FORGET ABOUT RSS & SHARMA THIS IS A MORAL WAR

ALL OF YOU SO CALLED PANTHIC BLOGGERS YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE THE ONES SHOUTING FOR KHALISTAN.

LOOKS LIKE GURCHARAN HAS PROSTITUTED YOU OUT TO LITT & THE CONSERVATIVES. SOLD YOUR SOULS!

SIKHS HAVE ALWAYS MADE SACRAFICE AGAINST OVERWELLMING ODDS, AND DR RAI WILL BE VICTORIOUS

THIS ELECTION IS OPENING DOOR THAT WERE CLOSED TO US BEFORE, DONT FALL UNDER THE SPELL OF GURCHARAN.

LOOK AT THE BIGGER PICTURE

YOU SHOULD SHOW STRENTH OF FAITH AND MAKE A STAND

FORGET ABOUT THESES IMAGINARY ENEMIES OF SIKI IN SOUTHALL THEIR IS MORE THAN ONE WAY TO KIN A CAT!

"VOTE 4 DR RAI" "VOTE 4 THE DISTAR"

Isingh, Militant singh, & Sarpanch what will it cost to get you back in the sikh camp. Every battle we lose is, from within we always get sold out. What is your price maybe you will see sence. Rai cant pay you but do you get my point please dont devide the sikh vote let our voice be heard. Rai is the voice of sikhs let him speak.

When the votes are counted and the major parties see that Rai has a strong base we will have power, but if we play gurcharans gave we will be seen as weak if rai isnt polled a substantial number of votes.

"VOTE 4 DR RAI" "VOTE 4 THE DISTAR"

Sarpanch and Militant Singh, I'm not starting a full blown debate with you, but am intrigued to know your reasons for not supporting Dr Jasdev Singh Rai and who in fact you would recommend to vote for and why? Is the good work Dr Rai is doing to fight for Sikh human rights violations not good enough character reaffirmation or is there something more to this man than meets the eye? I'm genuinely asking.

Thanking ju in advance

wjkk wjkp

Waheguroo who saw the amazing campaign that DR Jasdev Singh and his fellow campaigners did today lolll was a sickkk idea caught everyones eye, labour and tories were pissssed of hahaha i remember walking down broadway and seeing the independent party campaign was a sickk onee u guys defo got my vote!

Half a mill!????????? Are you joking? When was this and why was nothing done? Did no one kick up a fuss? Who else knew? Sorry for all the questions, but taking one pound from Gurdwara Sahib is bad enough but half a mill!!!!

Half a mill!????????? Are you joking? When was this and why was nothing done? Did no one kick up a fuss? Who else knew? Sorry for all the questions, but taking one pound from Gurdwara Sahib is bad enough but half a mill!!!!

Rai's very controlversial I think he took the half a million back in the ISYF days, my brother JagtarSingh may be able to shed some light on this chrachter