Cool Intro To Muslim2sikh Website On Youtube

sahejdhari

Bijla Singh -

Paji, so your saying Sikhism is a missionairy religion like Islam, Christianity, Jehova's Witness's etc?

I know Guru Nanak Dev Ji travelled a lot spreading the truth but when the Khalsa was formed im not aware of anyone going on a mission to convert people into Sikhism, after all its about quality not quanity?

Im not saying im 100% right or anything, i maybe wrong.

Fateh Ji

Guru Sahib setup 'manjis' for parchaar, sent Bhai Gurdas Ji to U.P, Kashmir and other places, sent Sikhs to Kabul for parchaar. So yes, Sikhi is all about spreading the true message. We are looking for seekers of truth who would follow Gurmat not people who would only adopt outside appearance. There is nothing wrong with preaching Sikhi and seeking converts as long as we preach it the way Guru Sahib did.

Im not sure what to think about the muslims2sikh.tk website.

Does the Sangaat think its a genuine website or is it propaganda?

its a reply bak to the sikh2muslim website that was lauched a year ago...but thankfully got taken down cuz it was full of crap.

guru nanak went around preaching the truth, y cant this dude who made the website and video?

Im not saying he cant. To me it just looks like a Sikhi Vs Islam site, rather than just educating people about Sikhi, thats what i dont like about it.

Its just my opinion at the end of the day, its not gonna change anything, im just stating what i think.

Fateh Ji :nihungsmile: