Sohi Thugs Attack Kabadi Organisers

Gupt11

Cranford Kabadi tornament Cancelled due to fire arms being found.

Cranford Kabadi Tornament Has Been Cancelled, due to threats of violence from Sohi's thugs that included members of his family.

Firearms were recovered by so19 when a raid was made on a house occupied by persons assosiated with sohi's . Further addresses were raided and a total of six people were arrested, and a further eight are on the run.

Allegations were made by tornament organisers that threats had been made, and that a strike was iminent. Judging by the wepons recovered by police, the sohi gang members will have some explaining to do.

Hopefully they will be locked away for a long time. I have always said that sohi was a gangster, using his underworld links to run the gurdwara.

If the police can link sohi to the wepons or the plot, it will be good night sohi for a long time.

Anyone else heard anything.

If you guys go back to topics on this forum I was along with my fellows was threatened on THIS FORUM by Sohis boy called 'Jatinder',he challenged me to come to this tournament and I have prsnl msgs to prove this,proves my point all along that these guys are thugs,who are linked to the RSS

Anyone gett any pics at the tornament today. It all kicked off one of our security guys had to pull out a sword to protect himself.

Sohis boys were out in force there must of been about 200 of them all the glassy drug dealers ect we got caught out but it wont happen again the police didnt do anythin to stop them.

these guys were mostly clean shaved singhs you know eat meat drink, and take drugs. A couple of keshatari singhs were with them they shoul be ashamed of them selves.

They bowled in like they owned the place & the police and did some serious damage, some of our boys have been hurt so if anyones got footage we can get these animals arrested. The security covered our main guys and the police made a line between them and us if they hadent used dogs we would have been done for.

We need to stop these guys its getting out of control

pass on any video footage we will pay for it if need be.

Cranford Kabadi tornament Cancelled due to fire arms being found.

Cranford Kabadi Tornament Has Been Cancelled, due to threats of violence from Sohi's thugs that included members of his family.

Firearms were recovered by so19 when a raid was made on a house occupied by persons assosiated with sohi's . Further addresses were raided and a total of six people were arrested, and a further eight are on the run.

Allegations were made by tornament organisers that threats had been made, and that a strike was iminent. Judging by the wepons recovered by police, the sohi gang members will have some explaining to do.

Hopefully they will be locked away for a long time. I have always said that sohi was a gangster, using his underworld links to run the gurdwara.

If the police can link sohi to the wepons or the plot, it will be good night sohi for a long time.

Anyone else heard anything.

If you guys go back to topics on this forum I was along with my fellows was threatened on THIS FORUM by Sohis boy called 'Jatinder',he challenged me to come to this tournament and I have prsnl msgs to prove this,proves my point all along that these guys are thugs,who are linked to the RSS

Anyone gett any pics at the tornament today. It all kicked off one of our security guys had to pull out a sword to protect himself.

Sohis boys were out in force there must of been about 200 of them all the glassy drug dealers ect we got caught out but it wont happen again the police didnt do anythin to stop them.

these guys were mostly clean shaved singhs you know eat meat drink, and take drugs. A couple of keshatari singhs were with them they shoul be ashamed of them selves.

They bowled in like they owned the place & the police and did some serious damage, some of our boys have been hurt so if anyones got footage we can get these animals arrested. The security covered our main guys and the police made a line between them and us if they hadent used dogs we would have been done for.

We need to stop these guys its getting out of control

pass on any video footage we will pay for it if need be.

Its hard to get pics when your runing away from the action as you must have been.

Or you wouldnt need to be searching for video footage online.

These people only know how to run did you see that he is having a go at kesathari singhs.

What about Malhis musle men that got kicked up they didnt look like sikhs to me.

Same Blacks, Muslims, and east europeans that were at the singh sabha election.

He didnt pay enough yesterday for them to get hurt on his acount.

Never mind find a bigger bone for your dogs maybe they will protect you next time Gupt11 & freinds.

hey sarpanch and all u hooligans how come u lot didntturn up at the tournamnet it would have made my day to see u lot, u must av fount out that u would av got slapped up hey!!!!

dont giv it loads if u crnt back it up

and it wasnt a fight between organisers , it was personel friction between to sets of people, SO DONT GO ROUND SPREADNG LIES!!!!!!!!!

i dont no y every 1 goin round blamin sohi wen he had nutin 2 do wid it???

as for all the babbars dat think they big go n sort the singhnia that go wid muslims and iraqis, or if u got the bottle come down to the brum tournament, plus there gna b no woman n small kids der

Guest Dancing Warrior
i dont no y every 1 goin round blamin sohi wen he had nutin 2 do wid it???

as for all the babbars dat think they big go n sort the singhnia that go wid muslims and iraqis, or if u got the bottle come down to the brum tournament, plus there gna b no woman n small kids der

Jatinder,

What was the problem at cranford? What caused the friction?