Aggressive Muslim Conversion Propaganda Man

sibya

WJKK WJKF,

The site is

http://www.sikhs4allah.tk/

run by someone who keeps changing his userID at youtube and other message boards , and the latest one being - calling himself "Sikhs2Islam".

However he has so much faith in Allah that he uses a hotmail address at present for contact....I've offered him out in London if he exists here...but to no avail at present.

Rgds

Sibya

Talk about jumping from the fire into the frying pan. These guys are the NF in suits. Believe you me - they have no or little respect for Sikhs other than how they can use them to clean up the mess in Britain.

If theoretically they were to drive out all Muslims - I bet you they would quickly be planning to throw Sikhs out too.

What you need to realise is at the core of their philosophy is a belief that all non whites are inherently inferior to whites. Other than using and abusing Singhs in <admin-profanity filter activated> wars or to do hard work that they are reluctant to do themselves - I don't think they have any good intentions towards us.

BSL - Think about that. An enemy of an enemy doesn't make them a friend.