Kaam And Marriage

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

lollll

How many of you people commenting and giving advice on sexual relationships, are either married or involved in a sexual relationship?

If you aint how can you people comment on how it works and what you need and how you spiritually progress. Its the same as someone who has never had a fight telling you or advising you about fighting. Its only when your nose goes crack that you realise what you gota do!

no offence intended but, for younger people wait before giving advice cus u aint been there or done it yet, so ask married uncles and aunties first. they will know more about it den us guys!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lollll

How many of you people commenting and giving advice on sexual relationships, are either married or involved in a sexual relationship?

If you aint how can you people comment on how it works and what you need and how you spiritually progress. Its the same as someone who has never had a fight telling you or advising you about fighting. Its only when your nose goes crack that you realise what you gota do!

no offence intended but, for younger people wait before giving advice cus u aint been there or done it yet, so ask married uncles and aunties first. they will know more about it den us guys!

Amazing Post... very tru!

Guest Dancing Warrior

The act and art should be sacred and spiritual understand this, move away from that then there is a developing problem.

Guest Akirtghan
lollll

with all due respect, no i'm not married, but i'm not 16 either, these things do come up and talking, putting your views forward helps. i made a feeble attempt to explain using gurmat, perhaps i was wrong. my apologizes :wub:

Guest Guest
The act and art should be sacred and spiritual understand this, move away from that then there is a developing problem.

Which book did you get that from? according to Gurbani Kaam is one of the 5 vices. Yes get married have kids but still we have to overcome Kaam, either way. Why do marriages break? because the couple don't understand the Lavan being read. We should look at every female as our mother or sister or daughter.

lollll

There are many things that my elders taught me about and i am sure they never did those things before tellin me the cons of those things. I expressed my opinions based on the very lil knowledge is possess, some might like the views and some might disagree with em. Thats how the world has always been.

Bhula Chuka Maaf

Gur Fateh!

Guest Narinder Singh

I think everyone's missing the other side of this, what about love?

If someone does something out of love for their spouse which may or may not involve sex, it could be holding hands, a kiss, whatever, how is that desire?

Sex is a way to show affection and love, this is why its so sacred, if one doesnt have that true love and affection in his/her heart for their spouse when making love then they're not different than animals. You guys are making it out to sound like a husband and wife see each other as nothing but a piece of meat that they're going to get pleasure from when needed.

Fateh.

Which book did you get that from? according to Gurbani Kaam is one of the 5 vices. Yes get married have kids but still we have to overcome Kaam, either way. Why do marriages break? because the couple don't understand the Lavan being read. We should look at every female as our mother or sister or daughter.

does that include ur wife? i wud'n see my wife as my 'sister', tha's kinda disgusting...

from my understandin i's see all women as mothers/sisters/daughters until ur married... once ur married u see every OTHER woman (wit the exception of ur wife) as mother/sister/daughter..

I think everyone's missing the other side of this, what about love?

If someone does something out of love for their spouse which may or may not involve sex, it could be holding hands, a kiss, whatever, how is that desire?

Sex is a way to show affection and love, this is why its so sacred, if one doesnt have that true love and affection in his/her heart for their spouse when making love then they're not different than animals. You guys are making it out to sound like a husband and wife see each other as nothing but a piece of meat that they're going to get pleasure from when needed.

Fateh.

and i take the opportunity to inaugurate our next never ending debate on "love and relationships" tongue.gif