Whats Is A Surname?

Ek Onkar Satnam

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

For your information - Sangat Ji, you can easily over the internet change your name using a deed poll service or even by going into your local community court or magistrates and declaring your change of name on a self signed deed, no fuss or hassle, and it will help erradicate your indian surname and related caste, which our beloved dasmi paatash sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji demanded every sikh to denounce and accept the title of singh or kaur. This is a great chance to revive the khalsa sprit and get people calling you by your spritual sikh name and not by your caste shackled name. Live your sikhi in thought, action and deed!

Gurfateh Ji

"I have no name"

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont agree with using surname as khalsa !!!! i think khalsa is panth rather then surname ... using it will make it just another caste ... i m abc singh brar .... xyz singh gill ... hij singh khalsa ... stopping at singh would be better then using khalsa ... no puratan singh used khalsa in name ... baba deep singh baba gurbaksh singh etc etc ...

and is using surname bad ???? there were many chardikalla singhs with surname after their name !!!! were they not singhs ...

i dont agree with using surname as khalsa !!!! i think khalsa is panth rather then surname ... using it will make it just another caste ... i m abc singh brar .... xyz singh gill ... hij singh khalsa ... stopping at singh would be better then using khalsa ... no puratan singh used khalsa in name ... baba deep singh baba gurbaksh singh etc etc ...

and is using surname bad ???? there were many chardikalla singhs with surname after their name !!!! were they not singhs ...

Ek Onkar Satnam

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Jassa Ji then why did our king, leader, guide and Guru, Guru Gobind Singh Ji remove rai as his surname and also accept singh as his surname, what was ment by his action? why did he do it? the Guru himself changed his surname and gave us the surname singh/kaur as this was the chosen surname of the khalsa family, he freed us from the indian caste surname system and also freed women from attachment to her husbands surname. Do not attach yourself to the system become free and ready to go!

jwxhu joiq n pUChu jwqI AwgY jwiq n hy ]1] rhwau ]

jaanahu joth n pooshhahu jaathee aagai jaath n hae ||1|| rehaao ||

The Khalsa brotherhood is a family we have one path, one guru, one god and we should all share the same family name as did the sons of Guru Gobind Singh Ji.

Waho Waho Gobind Singh Aape Gur Chella

Stay in high sprits

Gurfateh Ji

"I have no name"