I Admit...

Heera Singh

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I admit to say that from today I have three brothers from which one I have met and all say that i am a sweet sister to them <_<

i admit i have no wrods for her now :nihungsmile: gr8888888

I admit that i don't even know why they say that its really confusing I didn't even say anything that great blink.gif

I admit to say that from today I have three brothers from which one I have met and all say that i am a sweet sister to them <_<

i admit i have no wrods for her now :nihungsmile: gr8888888

I admit that i don't even know why they say that its really confusing I didn't even say anything that great blink.gif

i admit she needs to know that the person who does something gr8 never knows that he/she did something for someone. also if u c a small baby like 2-3 years old everyone call him/her sweet ... why?

u r gr8 cauz i was feeling lonly cauz of my one sister and u my sister give me alot of happinees. i know u may not get this but don't worry

just rem one thing gr8 is gr8

I admit... i seen this lady at the supermarket pickin her nose... n it wasn't jus like a 'quick pick'... homegurl was diggin for some lost treasure or sumtin... n den she looked at me...

i admit.... when she looked at me.. i got shook n walked the other way... LOL.gif

i admit.............i laughed so hard reading that someone came running into my office thinking i was crying..................that bit just sent me over the edge.............hehehehehehehe

i admit.....I REALLY REALLY WANNA GO TO THE LEADERSHIP CAMP IN WEST BROM,UK but mydad is taking ages to some frm wrk n i reli reli wanna ask himm!!! aghhhhhhhhh

Fateh

I admit.. this is my first post.. since 2 years ago or soo (i belive) since i've joined..

andd.... i adomit... its coooooooooooooooolld..

i admit i wish it was colder here...cuz then it would be snowing...n then i wouldn't b at school today <_<