Its Confrimed Xbox360 Is Rubbish!

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^what should i get? :wub:

What's your budget? What do your friends have? Ask yourself that and you'll get a gut feeling as to what you want. Also, consider what kind of a gamer you are. If you're into bloody FPS's, 360 is prbly gonna be what you want, what with Gears of War and Halo 3 in the pipeline. PS3 has a good thing going for it with it's RPGs, Final Fantasy Series, Kingdom Hearts, but alas, PS3's truly amazing games are all in the pipeline. For me, I'd take FF XIII over Gears of War any day, and Kingdom Hearts 3 over Halo 3. A whiles away, all of them, but what's gonna be your deciding factor is the exclusives and which consoles your friends have. It's always always always more fun to play with a friend.

the xbox 360 is a gr8 system with gr8 games the ps3 is a very fast big pc which u can only play pacman on for the next 2 yrs!

ok but u kno i love to be a fanboy :wub:

i give it to u the ps3 processing system is 2 times as fast as the 360 but due to the fact the same inputs are being used you dnt need a system thats 2 times as fast,

the graphics and memory are about the same but the fact remains price ps3 is far mre expensive and seeing as it was released a yr l8 adding to tht the fact that its best games will tke 2 yrs to come out by that time a new console will be on the horizon!

ANYWAYS NINTENDO WII BEATS ALLCOMERS :D