SaRpAnCh

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Special Ardaas Benti Smagam

For the Chardi kalaa Of Bhai Jagtar Singh Hawara,Bhai Balwant Singh,

Bhai Gurmit Singh Ji, Bhai Shamsher Singh Ji and Bhai Lakhwinder Singh Ji

Who have all recieved various sentences due to there part in the killing of the dusht beant singh

Program details are as follows

Saturday 4th August

5 Larevaar Sukhmani Sahib Paat Arambh 11.30 am

Bhog of the Paat Followed by Rehiraas Sahib @ 6pm

And then KIRTAN till 8.30pm

@ GURDVARA NANAKSAAR PLECK, WELLINGTON ROAD, WALSAAL

PLEASE MAKE AN EFFORT TO ATTEND, AND SHOW YOUR SUPPORT TO THESE BRAVE GURSIKHS

EVERYONE MUST ATTEND!!!

EMOTIONS RUN HIGH AS DEATH SENTENCE IS ANNOUNCED TO SINGHS

Maninder Bitta whos legs Singhs blew of in the early 90's,due to his Anti Panthic activities gets attacked in a Car,by the Wife of Dharam Singh a former Militant.

''Bitta, who enjoys the Z plus security, was deliberately landing up at Burail daily to hog media headlines but was today the target of the women. As soon as the women gave expression to their dislike for Bitta and pounded upon his vehicle, Bitta's Z-plus securitymen took to the fields in their jeeps and were rescued by jawans of Chandiigarh police from the wrath of the women.''

Singhs are outraged by the Announcement of The Death Sentence

''The pronouncement of the judgement was greeted with slogans of Khalistan Zindabad. Balwant Singh, who was to be the second back-up human bomb if Dilawar Singh had failed to send Beant Singh to hell, immediately declared that he has no intention of going in for appeal in any higher court. All sentenced have seven days in which they can file an appeal.''

http://worldsikhnews.com/

Letters of Bhai Jagtar Singh Hawara: Part 1

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

ind3.jpg

For Indias freedom, out of 121 people who were hanged, 93 were Sikhs; out of 1,300 Jallianwala Bagh martyrs, 799 were sikhs; of the 2446 people sent to kalapani, 2141 were sikhs; 500 Babbar Akali Lehar martyrs during freedom struggle were all Sikhs.

Instead of nation paying back these loans, Sikhs have been made slaves. The tale of injustice to Sikhs is very long..the Golden temple was damaged... efforts were made to make Sikhs weak financially by diverting Punjab's electricity and water to other states and Punjab was stopped from making its own agricultural policies.

hawara%20out%20of%20jeep.jpg

The victims of 1984 riots have repeatedly pleaded for justice but in vain. Sikh youngsters are rotting in jails for over 10 years as their cases progress at a snails pace. Instead, the perpetrators of the riots have been made MPs and MLAs.

Living in such a country amidst such humiliation is akin to living in hell.

I cannot live in this country and will fulfill my pledge of Khalistan.

Long live Babbar Khalsa, Khalistan and matryr Dilawar Singh.

95.0.jpg

Letter to a Judge, September 9, 1998 - Bhai Jagtar Singh Hawara

ikonkaar blog

Letters of Bhai Jagtar Singh Hawara: Part 2

By God's grace, I am mentally fit, but not physically. You know that I am in Burail Jail, Chandigarh, for killing the killer of mankind Beant Singh and 100 other cases.

chd%20(18).0.jpg

For eight months, there has been an unbearable pain in my spinal cord. I went on a hunger strike and raised my voice in the court as well but was not treated.

I am not sad that I had to go on hunger strike against the Chandigarh Administration. I do not expect anything more from these blood-suckers.

I am sad because Panthic organisations also took no notice of such news reports.

09sikh.jpg

Hoping anything from the Punjab government would be foolishness. Eight months ago, I informed the jail authorities, who let the jail doctor examine me. Despite my plea for tests, the doctor said that it was a minor problem and would be all right in a couple of weeks with medicines.

Two months later, I gave an application in the Sessions Court. For six months, the doctor kept visiting me regularly, as a formality. After I went on a hunger strike, the jail superintendent ordered an MRI. Even as it took two months, the report said there was a dangerous swelling near the spinal cord. But doctors said no to an operation saying it could lead to paralysis. My treatment was deliberately delayed and now they say it is incurable.

c8.jpg

Do not think that I am afraid of dying. There is pain but I am in high spirits and will keep on speaking vociferously in courts against these injustices. I will fight till my last breath for freeing of Khalistan.

Letter to Joginder Singh Vedanti, Jathedhar of Sri Akaal Takht, Date unknown - Bhai Jagtar Singh Hawara

ikonkaar blog