Anti-panthic Activities Continues

SarabhaPanjab

you see never trust a muzzie. just went on the website it says that the girls who married the muzzie in the Gurdwra converted to islam.

im all for giveing beatings to Jathadarr who allow these type of marriages in Gurdwara, its nothing to with egos as some1 said it bout whats right.

have u no shame u fool...... how do u know shes converted .. cause u read it on some stupid website, secondly who do you think u are to give beatings to the jathedar of the Sikh kaum... you joka you need to learn what Sikhi is all about before getting all excited with your BEADBI missions, you think that mixed race weddings are worng but what efforts are you making to educate the youth about th ebeauty of SIKHI ???? All you thugs do is go around and try and scare the community into your way of thinking

p.s Petrol bombing gursikhs cars will not make them change there views,

The guys from the sraboh punjab website and sas are the most chardi kala of the higiest order.

They doing stuff against all the odds. I belive what they say. U dont cos your scared of the truth.

I have made efforts i have passed on info to more than 200+ girls on hi5 on whats going on.

I also this week found ou that k2k is occuring in Malaysa.

SO CHARDIKALA TO BEAT UP OLD PEOPLE AND PETROL BOMB CARS AMAZING SHAA VASHHH

Some girl from malysia pm me on hi5 informing me of k2k ocuurring there.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

post-7288-1188553807.jpeg

This one paragraph letter from Vedanti is not worth the paper its printed on. This "matta" has not got the approval of the Panj Takht Jathedars, has not been agreed by the Akal Takht Panj Pyare and is in complete contradiction to Rehit Maryada documentation.

For this to be a valid prerequiste for marriage then everyone will have to take amrit before an anand karaj. Even those who are amritdhari because there is no evidence for then being Sikh. Being Sikh is not identified by your passport LOL its the roop and jeevan Guru Gobind Singh has precribed. Read the Rehit Maryada document. If the passport has Singh or Kaur but the bride or groom trim their hair, doesn’t that go against the Akal Takht Rehit Maryada aswell??

The Akal Takht Maryada of agreeing and passing resolutions is not a one man decision. The letter would have refered to the document or article within the Rehit Maryada where it has been decided that Singh/Kaur on a driving license or passport is required, or it will refer to the day and time when the 5 Jathedars met and the agreed outcomes from that meeting.

The articles relating to the requirement that both the bride and the groom have to be Sikhs to be married by Anand Karj ceremony are already there in the document of Rehat Maryada. To stop the infringement of the articles of Rehat Maryada, no hukamnama needs to be agreed upon all over again. Each Takht Jathedaar can announce measures by himself (without the OK from all other Takht Jathedars) to stop the infringement of Rehat Maryada. Remember, the Articles in Rehat Maryada were formed by Sarab Khalsa The Jathedars are simply seening that the Maryada is being followed. Each Takht and its Jathedar is bound to see that Rehat Maryada is followed. (However, they do overlook occasional infringement). If there are repeated infringements, any one of the Jathedar can issue the type of letter shown there. To avoid making conflicting statements the other Takhts seemed to have given that responsibility to the Sri Akal Takht Sahib. The do not need to get together to issue such a statement.

The letter from Sri Akal Takht Sahib reminds all Gurdwaras what the rules are and that these rules should be followed. (However I do note that the Jathedar did not say what the punishment would be if the Rehat Maryada is not followed. In deciding the punishment, perhaps he would feel more comfortable if all the Jathedars decide that collectively)

So there in no need to have a document in the form of Hukamnama. The Hukamnamma in the form of Rehat Maryada articles already exists. This letter by Jathedar Vidanti, is making the people that are conducting the Anand Karj ceremony aware of its existence

Regarding including the Kaur or Singh in the name, this requirement has been followed by SGPC and DGMC (at the recommendation of the Takhat Jathedars; I assume), to certify a person that he/she is a Sikh ( in addition to making a statement that he/she is a follower of Sri Guru Granth Sahib and the other things required of a Sikh) This is currently being followed when a candidate is seeking admission to the Sikh minority professional college run by SGPC and DGMC. So I assume that it could have been agreed upon sometime back and most Sikhs may not be aware of it.

The guys from the sraboh punjab website and sas are the most chardi kala of the higiest order.

They doing stuff against all the odds. I belive what they say. U dont cos your scared of the truth.

I have made efforts i have passed on info to more than 200+ girls on hi5 on whats going on.

Here we go again!

Right my 2 cents worth! Fabricating stories, exaggerating situations, inflating numbers, misleading information is not parchaar. I will be accused of a personal attack here but creating an ID ‘sikh youth uk’ does not authenticate your anti-muslim and antagonistic view. SAS sole role seems to be influencing or convincing young Sikhs into thinking that being Sikh means accepting Muslims are the enemy. These are not the signs of Chardi Kala but of narrow-mindedness.

Glad I got that of my chest!

I agree 100% with you Sarbloh on this issue SAS=Trouble,they make out as if ALL Muslims care about is 'taking' Sikh girls,they even go the extent of backing groups like Hindu forum UK which are anti sikh http://sikhhelpline.com/cms/index.php?opti...3&Itemid=42

''Ramesh Kallidai, from the Hindu Forum of Britain, said: 'Extremist Muslims make life miserable for Hindu girls.

'Some are petrified; they feel these men have complete hold on them.

One girl was beaten up in the street and others have been forced to leave university.' ''

THE SAME RAMESH KHALIDAI WHO SUPPRORTS HINDU TERROR,IS NOW VERY COSY WITH THE LIKES OF SAS

post-5401-1188626655.jpg

look at that Ganesh Pic on the website ,now they're on about saving Hindu girls again,this silly unity thing with Hindus,and groups who support RSS Hindu forum UK and so on,they;re on about saving Hindu girls when Sikh girls were raped in 1984 by Hindu officers and extremists,now Hindu girls run of with Muslims or alledgedly run off - wheres the flying monkey now?,wheres the Shiva now?Stupid Sikhs want to go save Hindu girls ,while Hindu India has enslaved Sikhs.the SAS want to turn every Sikh Youth into a Muslim hunting so called protector of Sikh girls,thats all they cry about.They have succeded in doing this in the Midlands,as we all know,but god forbid they succeed in other parts of the UK if they do that means the whole Khalistan movement will be messed up yet agian,by stupid blown out of proportion issues like the SAS keep pumping.

Rumours spread like fire,oh so and so ran off with a Muslim oh this Sikh girls went blah blah and so on,Muslims will fight Sikhs while Hindus relax and keep the Freedom Movement locked down by pumping converison issues

Here we go again!

Right my 2 cents worth! Fabricating stories, exaggerating situations, inflating numbers, misleading information is not parchaar. I will be accused of a personal attack here but creating an ID ‘sikh youth uk’ does not authenticate your anti-muslim and antagonistic view. SAS sole role seems to be influencing or convincing young Sikhs into thinking that being Sikh means accepting Muslims are the enemy. These are not the signs of Chardi Kala but of narrow-mindedness.

Glad I got that of my chest!

I agree 100% with you Sarbloh on this issue SAS=Trouble,they make out as if ALL Muslims care about is 'taking' Sikh girls,they even go the extent of backing groups like Hindu forum UK which are anti sikh http://sikhhelpline.com/cms/index.php?opti...3&Itemid=42

''Ramesh Kallidai, from the Hindu Forum of Britain, said: 'Extremist Muslims make life miserable for Hindu girls.

'Some are petrified; they feel these men have complete hold on them.

One girl was beaten up in the street and others have been forced to leave university.' ''

THE SAME RAMESH KHALIDAI WHO SUPPRORTS HINDU TERROR,IS NOW VERY COSY WITH THE LIKES OF SAS

post-5401-1188626655.jpg

look at that Ganesh Pic on the website ,now they're on about saving Hindu girls again,this silly unity thing with Hindus,and groups who support RSS Hindu forum UK and so on,they;re on about saving Hindu girls when Sikh girls were raped in 1984 by Hindu officers and extremists,now Hindu girls run of with Muslims or alledgedly run off - wheres the flying monkey now?,wheres the Shiva now?Stupid Sikhs want to go save Hindu girls ,while Hindu India has enslaved Sikhs.the SAS want to turn every Sikh Youth into a Muslim hunting so called protector of Sikh girls,thats all they cry about.They have succeded in doing this in the Midlands,as we all know,but god forbid they succeed in other parts of the UK if they do that means the whole Khalistan movement will be messed up yet agian,by stupid blown out of proportion issues like the SAS keep pumping.

Rumours spread like fire,oh so and so ran off with a Muslim oh this Sikh girls went blah blah and so on,Muslims will fight Sikhs while Hindus relax and keep the Freedom Movement locked down by pumping converison issues

I am sorry to say this but this person “SaRpAnCh” he sound like a Muslim

Another newbie,yeah you can;t take take the truth so you label me a Muslim,ok you do that but at least im not going overborad with this conversion thing,and over saving hindu girls.I simply pointed out facts read my post properly,

ay'a vadeh SAS deh Soormeh LOL.gif

Our nation is enslaved and we need to free it and all you lot can cry about is silly girls running off with Muslims or Hindu girls running off,so what let them,their choice,their loss.Like Sarbloh Veer ji said ,its all lies and blown out of proportion.Another thing due to this SAS movement that is going on Sevadars like and from R4G get the blame for petrol bombing cars,they get the blame for all the mess certain groups create.

post-7288-1188553807.jpeg

This one paragraph letter from Vedanti is not worth the paper its printed on. This "matta" has not got the approval of the Panj Takht Jathedars, has not been agreed by the Akal Takht Panj Pyare and is in complete contradiction to Rehit Maryada documentation.

For this to be a valid prerequiste for marriage then everyone will have to take amrit before an anand karaj. Even those who are amritdhari because there is no evidence for then being Sikh. Being Sikh is not identified by your passport LOL its the roop and jeevan Guru Gobind Singh has precribed. Read the Rehit Maryada document. If the passport has Singh or Kaur but the bride or groom trim their hair, doesn’t that go against the Akal Takht Rehit Maryada aswell??

The Akal Takht Maryada of agreeing and passing resolutions is not a one man decision. The letter would have refered to the document or article within the Rehit Maryada where it has been decided that Singh/Kaur on a driving license or passport is required, or it will refer to the day and time when the 5 Jathedars met and the agreed outcomes from that meeting.

The articles relating to the requirement that both the bride and the groom have to be Sikhs to be married by Anand Karj ceremony are already there in the document of Rehat Maryada. To stop the infringement of the articles of Rehat Maryada, no hukamnama needs to be agreed upon all over again. Each Takht Jathedaar can announce measures by himself (without the OK from all other Takht Jathedars) to stop the infringement of Rehat Maryada. Remember, the Articles in Rehat Maryada were formed by Sarab Khalsa The Jathedars are simply seening that the Maryada is being followed. Each Takht and its Jathedar is bound to see that Rehat Maryada is followed. (However, they do overlook occasional infringement). If there are repeated infringements, any one of the Jathedar can issue the type of letter shown there. To avoid making conflicting statements the other Takhts seemed to have given that responsibility to the Sri Akal Takht Sahib. The do not need to get together to issue such a statement.

The letter from Sri Akal Takht Sahib reminds all Gurdwaras what the rules are and that these rules should be followed. (However I do note that the Jathedar did not say what the punishment would be if the Rehat Maryada is not followed. In deciding the punishment, perhaps he would feel more comfortable if all the Jathedars decide that collectively)

So there in no need to have a document in the form of Hukamnama. The Hukamnamma in the form of Rehat Maryada articles already exists. This letter by Jathedar Vidanti, is making the people that are conducting the Anand Karj ceremony aware of its existence

Regarding including the Kaur or Singh in the name, this requirement has been followed by SGPC and DGMC (at the recommendation of the Takhat Jathedars; I assume), to certify a person that he/she is a Sikh ( in addition to making a statement that he/she is a follower of Sri Guru Granth Sahib and the other things required of a Sikh) This is currently being followed when a candidate is seeking admission to the Sikh minority professional college run by SGPC and DGMC. So I assume that it could have been agreed upon sometime back and most Sikhs may not be aware of it.

I totally agree with the top part of the letter being a re-itteration of Rehit Maryada. The letter then moves into the realms of proving your Sikhi via your official documents. The only way that can be policed if all bride and grooms produce their documents at Gurdwaras. However this is not a sign of being Sikh, that is by deed and action and physical apperance. It is hard to believe that one Jatherdar will take such a major decision about how Sikhs identify themselves without consultation.

There is no doubt the beadbi of the Anand Karaj is big problem. However the beadbi is our making and needs real fixes rather than passports and driving licences.

I agree that a Jathedar can release letters educating people on Rehit Maryada but they cannot make statements about proving your Sikh status with passports and driving licences without the agreement of the Panth. Proving your Sikhi with official documents is no small decision and it does not exist in practice (expect in a college to get entrance). Vendanti's letter has no value and is being manipulated as a protocol.