Nick Griffin Talks Bout

sikh_youth_uk

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOW CAN SOME STUPID SIKHS EVEN USE PROPAGANDA OF THE NATIONAL FRONT & BNP,WHEN OUR FOREFATERS INCLUDING MINE FOUGHT AGAISNT THESE NAZI RACISTS IN SOUTHALL IN THE 70'S AND 80'S HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN ABOUT THAT YOUNG BOY GURDEEP SINGH CHAGGAR WHO WAS STABBED TO DEATH BY THESE VERY PEOPLE THE BNP NATIONAL FRONT!!! HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN HOW SOUTHALL WAS ABLAZE IN RIOTS AND HOW SIKHS FOUGHT FOR THEIR RIGHTS HERE

IM BRITISH & PROUD,BUT I WOULD NEVER EVER JOIN FORCES OR EVEN USE THE PROPAGANDA OF THE BNP NATIONAL FRONT WHO DIVIDE AND RULE!

SOUTHALL RIOTS: http://news.bbc.co.uk/onthisday/hi/dates/s...000/2523959.stm

Sarpanch,

Get over yourself. If tomorrow Nick Griffin came out in favour of Khalistan you and your fellow Muslim huggers would be singing his praises. If you're going to talk about atrocities, how can people like you take help from Pakistanis when they killed hundreds of thousands of Sikhs just 60 years ago?

Everyone agrees that the BNP is a racist party but their popularity is only growing because the mainstream parties like Labour, Conservatives and Lib-Dems are failing the public by refusing to address the real fears that non-Muslims have of Islam and Muslims.

LOL. We all know Muslims are now the main target of BNP racism and it looks like some of these Sikh "awareness" groups want piece of the action. The British National Party are a hardline fascist group. The BNP see racism against Muslims as a vote winner. Muslims are an easy target for fascists. This is why the BNP singles them out for abuse. Under British law, Muslims do not exist as an ethnic group, and so technically cannot be the victims of discrimination. In other words, the BNP can goad Muslims and get away with it. This is why the BNP was campaigning against Muslims even before 9/11. By getting support from Muslim haters in other ethnic groups, the BNP are fostering more division and race hate. These Sikh and Hindu BNP supporters represent only a handful of fanatics. They speak for noone but themselves.

The BNP claim that it is not Asians but only Muslims they have a problem with. This is not true. ‘Muslim’ is often used as a codeword for ‘Asian’ precisely because of gaps in the law. All ethnic groups exist as a target for the BNP. Racism is at the very heart of the British National Party. It is racism that separates it from any other political party. And it is racism that attracts many of its members.

Griffin’s BNP may hate Islamic fundamentalists now. But this has not always been the case. After his faction took control of the NF, they began to make some strange alliances. They met with representatives of Colonel Gaddafi’s regime through the Libyan People’s Bureau in London, and expressed support for Iran’s Ayatollah Khomeini.

Griffin and other NF leaders are known to have taken an all-expenses paid trip to Libya during the late 80s, as guests of the Gaddafi regime to obtain funding.

National Front News wrote at the time: “Common interest must be turned into practical cooperation. Those involved must work to nail the media lies which are used by our enemies to try and divide us and make us afraid to be seen standing side by side with Third Way nations such as Libya and Iran”. Ironic that Griffin once allied himself so closely with Muslim countries that he now condemns as terrorist states. But political gymnastics have been constant throughout Griffin’s life. His bizarre ideologies have changed like the wind.

Sarpanch,

Get over yourself. If tomorrow Nick Griffin came out in favour of Khalistan you and your fellow Muslim huggers would be singing his praises. If you're going to talk about atrocities, how can people like you take help from Pakistanis when they killed hundreds of thousands of Sikhs just 60 years ago?

Everyone agrees that the BNP is a racist party but their popularity is only growing because the mainstream parties like Labour, Conservatives and Lib-Dems are failing the public by refusing to address the real fears that non-Muslims have of Islam and Muslims.

I would side with Pakistanis anyday,they were also in the fight against the BNP in the 70's unlike most Hindus who ran away as usual,fact is that Pakistanis are giving us more respect thn any Hindu ever will.BNP Nick Griffin in the past has said on record that he wishes Khalistan be created ,only so that Sikhs move over there,SO NO I WOULDN'T SUPPORT HIM,AND YOUR CALLING ME A MUSLIM HUGGER,WELL I THINK YOU MIGHT ALSO MEAN GURU GOBIND SINGH JI AS WELL,AFTER HIS 4 SONS BECAME SHAHEED ,PEER BUDU SHAH HELPED KHALSA FAUJ AND SACRIFICED HIS WHOLE FAMILY FOR SIKHS!!!!THE MOUGLS KILLED THOUSANDS SO WHY DID GURU JI ACCEPT BUDU SHAHS HELP?,REASON BEING THT CERTAIN MUSLIMS ARE GOOD AND WILL HELP YOU AGIANST BACKSTABBING HINDUS!

Sarpanch,

I would side with Pakistanis anyday,they were also in the fight against the BNP in the 70's unlike most Hindus who ran away as usual,fact is that Pakistanis are giving us more respect thn any Hindu ever will.BNP Nick Griffin in the past has said on record that he wishes Khalistan be created ,only so that Sikhs move over there,SO NO I WOULDN'T SUPPORT HIM,AND YOUR CALLING ME A MUSLIM HUGGER,WELL I THINK YOU MIGHT ALSO MEAN GURU GOBIND SINGH JI AS WELL,AFTER HIS 4 SONS BECAME SHAHEED ,PEER BUDU SHAH HELPED KHALSA FAUJ AND SACRIFICED HIS WHOLE FAMILY FOR SIKHS!!!!THE MOUGLS KILLED THOUSANDS SO WHY DID GURU JI ACCEPT BUDU SHAHS HELP?,REASON BEING THT CERTAIN MUSLIMS ARE GOOD AND WILL HELP YOU AGIANST BACKSTABBING HINDUS!

Your judgement is clouded by anger and hate. Yes certain Muslims are good, their are also certain Hindus that are good, come to think about it i know a few good Hindus :)

We hear of Sikh Khalistanis and Muslim Khalistanis but what is your view on Hindu Khalistanis? :D

Sarpanch,

Sarpanch - i can tell from your message that you are scared of muslims, thats why you side with them so they see you as a freind.

You think you can bully hindus cos in england they are in small numbers.