Nick Griffin Talks Bout

sikh_youth_uk

Man, you UK sikhs have some issues.

How about fighting your own battles without siding with any group instead?

I second that!

All the people running around making dubious alliances - that is plain dumb.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I third that....you lot uk sikhs, neet to get your priorites straight !

taken from mastercard commercial:

hoddie of sant jarnail singh ji bhindranwale/khalistan- 5 quids

hand made taksali kirpan - 30 quids

big titanuim or sarbloh hand made karas- 40-50 quids

new age sikh youth fanatics hating on muslims and hindus and sleeping with BNP and then lol sleeping with pakistani - PRICELESS!! only in UK ..LOL

1947 is done and dusted!The people on both sides who killed and murdered are probably 80/90 yrs old now or dead,& stuff the Panjab Regiment they should have left in 1984,the ones now are dogs of the govt,fighting for a nation which keeps them as slaves.

Sarpanch, you say that 1947 is done and dusted, yet you hold grudge againts bnp for the riots that occured in 1979. I read the article on bbc and here is what the article says

A 33-year-old man has died from head injuries after a bloody battle broke out between police and demonstrators in Southall. The fighting began when thousands of protesters gathered to demonstrate against a National Front campaign meeting.

While i dont agree with some of the bnp policies , you have to understand that if your country (whichever you feel is urs) was being swamped by immigrants, you would have some resentment toward them too.

I believe that BNP, only wants to use sikhs and hindus and after they are finished with muslims , sikhs and hindus will be the next one on the boat. But when you read their policies, they do make sense and any common man would agree with them.

I still hold a grudge as they are a 'group' not a community they are a group of racist nazis,they ARE NOT the common english man,apart from that I agree with your whole post,immigrants have flooded this country and are taking advantage,eg : leeching of the govt,and tax payers money.

hoddie of sant jarnail singh ji bhindranwale- 5 quids

big titanuim hand made kara- 50 quids

new age sikh youth fanatics hating on muslims and hindus and siding with BNP- PRICELESS!! only in UK ..LOL

Im not siding with BNP im siding with Muslims on this one,and you got the prices wrong lol, Hoody is £15,Kara is £5,and Taksali Kirpan is £40.Thank you come agian LOL.gif

hoddie of sant jarnail singh ji bhindranwale- 5 quids

big titanuim hand made kara- 50 quids

new age sikh youth fanatics hating on muslims and hindus and siding with BNP- PRICELESS!! only in UK ..LOL

Im not siding with BNP im siding with Muslims on this one,and you got the prices wrong lol, Hoody is £15,Kara is £5,and Taksali Kirpan is £40.Thank you come agian LOL.gif

thats why i also said siding with pakistanis as well you twati..read again. prices aint matter, the priceless line matters if you get the joke you sad banda. tongue.gif

hoddie of sant jarnail singh ji bhindranwale/khalistan- 5 quids

big titanuim or sarbloh hand made karas- 40-50 quids

new age sikh youth fanatics hating on muslims and hindus and sleeping with BNP and then lol sleeping with pakistani - PRICELESS!! only in UK ..LOL

lol

and yes it is madness siding with people who will obviously just turn and stab you in the back at the first opportunity!!

just like its madness saying that the atrocities of partition are over!! so because people have reached a certain age we should ignore what happened?!

so using your lame theory, all the people who were killed in 1984 or who committted murder in 1984 should be forgiven when they pass their retirement age?! in about another 10 years we should all turn around and say '1984 is done and dusted'?!?!?

your thought process is disgusting, you choose to pick and select history and the murders and deaths of people just to suit your own position! how someone can even compare the acts of the bnp with the creation of pakistan and the deaths of thousands of innocents is beyond me.

im outa this convo, too weird for me man!!

The British National Party (National Front) is a fascist group, and should by no means be trusted by Sikhs, or other ethnic minority communities. No confidence should be placed in their policies. The majority believe if such a party ever did form government, it will guide the country into turmoil. The result of Sikhs in any way supporting the BNP in the long-run will not be fruitful by any means.

Last year in February 2006, representatives from the Sikh Federation (UK), Young Sikhs (UK) and the Sikh Secretariat spoke at the biggest ever 'Unite Against Fascism' conference in the UK (London), titled, 'Stop the BNP'.

A Press Release that came from the Sikh Federation (UK) subsequent to the conference is reproduced below:

Sikh Federation (UK)

STOP THE BNP CONFERENCE - SIKHS WARN OF THE POLITICS OF FEAR

PRESS RELEASE

Monday 20 February 2006

Representatives from the Sikh Federation (UK), Sikh Secretariat and Young Sikhs (UK) were delighted to speak at the biggest ever 'Unite Against Fascism' conference in the UK. The conference at the TUC Conference Centre in central London on Saturday 18 February titled 'Stop the BNP' had an impressive list of speakers, but the Sikh representatives were congratulated on their powerful speeches and impact on behalf of the Sikh community.

Speakers included Ken Livingstone, the Mayor of London, Michael Meacher MP, Glyn Ford MEP, Billy Hayes CWU General Secretary, Barry Camfield TGWU Assistant General Secretary, Gurinder Chadha the Director of 'Bend it like Beckham' and Kat Fletcher the NUS President.

The organisers were elated in having agreed to a visible Sikh speaker in the main plenary session to talk about 'Alliances to stop the BNP'. The conference was told the BNP was a parasite that has for several years been falsely trying to make out that they are the friends of the Sikhs.

They were trying to adopt a divide and rule policy and were conveniently highlighting the long and well established Anglo-Sikh relationship. But they were forgetting that the huge sacrifices that Sikhs made fighting shoulder to shoulder with British soldiers, was to get rid of fascism in Europe and for the freedoms we enjoy today, which the BNP increasingly threaten.

A packed out conference was told recently Nick Griffin referred to his Sikh friends, but that was a contradiction of terms as no true Sikh could be a friend to the BNP. It was made clear Sikhs have nothing in common with the BNP and Sikhs abhor everything they stand for.

The Federation spokesman then referred to three sorts of alliance necessary to try and stop the BNP beginning with the role of Government. Those present were told Government should not take communities like the Sikhs for granted. Sikhs are a hard working, law- abiding community with a long and illustrious Anglo-Sikh history and yet are often forgotten. Sikhs as the largest and most visible ethnic minority in the UK facing increased racism and hate from what has interestingly been called 'mistaken identity'. If the government continues to ignore the Sikhs and issues that concern them, they themselves are giving an opportunity to the likes of the BNP to exploit differences and tensions in what is a highly volatile political environment.

The conference was told the public is also closely observing whether the law and our courts will deliver convictions of those in the BNP that are clearly breaking the law. The Government again had a role to play here or it will be seen as failing law-abiding citizens. The Federation spokesman pointed out members of the BNP had been caught on camera by the BBC admitting they wanted to blow up places of worship in the UK (more specifically mosques) using rocket launchers and use machine-guns to kill innocent worshippers. Those present were asked to consider why the legal system and courts allowed the BNP to continue to promote not only 'racism' but also 'terrorism' especially in the post 7/7 era.

The second alliance mentioned was that of mainstream political parties who needed to ensure that the long term political map of representation was radically different from what we have now. It was explained using the Sikh community as an example that Sikhs were hugely underrepresented in the Houses of Parliament - the Commons and the Lords. It was a sad reflection of Parliament that at present there is no visible Sikh representation. A call was made for mainstream political parties to take a fundamental look at themselves and route out anything that suggests institutional racism.

It was explained that the representation at local levels was little better. In the UK there were only around 80 Sikh councilors compared to around 200 if Sikhs were fairly represented in terms of population. However, over half those councilors are in a handful of local authorities. For example, over one-third of them are from around the West London area alone.

It was made clear that the locations the BNP often target are some of the most deprived in the country, where there are large numbers of ethnic minorities. This represented a big challenge for the political parties as the BNP build on local resentment towards ethnic minorities to win votes. The long term combined aim of mainstream political parties should be for a greater spread of representation by ethnic minorities.

Sikhs born and bred up in the UK should be encouraged to represent any part of the UK. Similarly, ethnic minorities should feel comfortable about being represented by a non-ethnic minority, especially if this will result in the BNP being defeated. In short the mainstream political parties needed to become much more sophisticated in the candidates they field against the BNP.

The third and final alliance mentioned was the alliance of what was termed the 'sensible majority'. The conference was told these were difficult times as the events of 7/7 and extremists in the Muslim community had in recent weeks provided fuel for the BNP fire. They had given the BNP a footing for not only recruiting more members, but also securing many more potential voters. The Federation said: "The alliance of the 'sensible majority' must be on high alert and guard against all extreme elements, who by their actions will push people towards the far right. In turn the far right will try and maximise on the 'politics of fear'.

The various organisations gathered at the conference who should be part of that 'sensible majority' were challenged to put their own house in order. Complacency in the present environment, where people are genuinely scared was described as the biggest threat. The danger presented by the BNP was greater today than at any time in recent history.

The Federation speaker left the conference with one final chilling thought concerning what has happened in different parts of the world when those seeking election and power resort to the 'politics of fear'. Those present were asked to consider the world's so-called largest democracy, India and the experience of the minority Sikh community in the last 25 years.

Reference was made to November 1984, when the ruling Congress party in India provided mobs with voting lists, transport, kerosene, weapons and egged on by state sponsored TV and radio provided them with a 'license to kill' innocent Sikhs. In Delhi alone and in a matter of a few days over 20,000 innocent Sikhs were taken from their homes and burnt alive in anti-Sikh pogroms.

The conference was told this all happened in the presence of political leaders and heads of state from across the world, who remained silent. To date Sikhs are still waiting for international justice. The ruling Congress used the 'politics of fear' to win elections. Mention was also made of the anti-Muslim pogroms in Gujarat that resulted in the election victory of right wing Hindu fanatics.

The Federation spokesman was extremely well received and

concluded: "We have a huge challenge before us, but together we can defeat the evil of the BNP."

http://www.sikhfederation.com/news/2006/feb_2006/stop_bnp_conference.htm

I would just like to add that many Hindus Belive in and support the Khalistan movement, Most of my hindu friends do...In fact more of my hindu friends support it than my sikh mates :)

A group even came to the Annual Khalistan protests but went home early due to the anti-hindu slogans being shouted :D

The BNP isn't a threat like Islam, when's the last time over 50 people were blown up by BNP supporters? Yeah there was this BNP nut a few years ago who blew some pubs up but that was all. Every month there seems to be a new bomb plot by Muslims and with each new plot it is Sikhs who suffer the most. The BNP is just taking the ground that mainstream parties are unwilling to take and that is that Islam is a threat to all non-Muslims. The BNP is more concerned than mainstream parties by the activites of Muslim gangs with white girls as shown by the documentary a few years ago and the recent convictions of Muslim paedophiles.

I don't think the BNP will ever gain power but it is clearing the way for a less fascist party and more centralist party but ones that tells the truth about Islam to come forward. As more and more terror attacks are committed by Muslims then such a party is likely to emerge probably through some charasmatic figure with a high profile and with financial backing from capitalists.

I wonder whether the TUC and Livingstone will ever come around to a "Unite Against Islamofascism" conference!