Nick Griffin Talks Bout

sikh_youth_uk

Sarpanch,

Get over yourself. If tomorrow Nick Griffin came out in favour of Khalistan you and your fellow Muslim huggers would be singing his praises. If you're going to talk about atrocities, how can people like you take help from Pakistanis when they killed hundreds of thousands of Sikhs just 60 years ago?

Everyone agrees that the BNP is a racist party but their popularity is only growing because the mainstream parties like Labour, Conservatives and Lib-Dems are failing the public by refusing to address the real fears that non-Muslims have of Islam and Muslims.

I would side with Pakistanis anyday,they were also in the fight against the BNP in the 70's unlike most Hindus who ran away as usual,fact is that Pakistanis are giving us more respect thn any Hindu ever will.BNP Nick Griffin in the past has said on record that he wishes Khalistan be created ,only so that Sikhs move over there,SO NO I WOULDN'T SUPPORT HIM,AND YOUR CALLING ME A MUSLIM HUGGER,WELL I THINK YOU MIGHT ALSO MEAN GURU GOBIND SINGH JI AS WELL,AFTER HIS 4 SONS BECAME SHAHEED ,PEER BUDU SHAH HELPED KHALSA FAUJ AND SACRIFICED HIS WHOLE FAMILY FOR SIKHS!!!!THE MOUGLS KILLED THOUSANDS SO WHY DID GURU JI ACCEPT BUDU SHAHS HELP?,REASON BEING THT CERTAIN MUSLIMS ARE GOOD AND WILL HELP YOU AGIANST BACKSTABBING HINDUS!

Your judgement is clouded by anger and hate. Yes certain Muslims are good, their are also certain Hindus that are good, come to think about it i know a few good Hindus :)

We hear of Sikh Khalistanis and Muslim Khalistanis but what is your view on Hindu Khalistanis? :D

There is no such thing as Hindu Khalistanis end of

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sarpanch,

Get over yourself. If tomorrow Nick Griffin came out in favour of Khalistan you and your fellow Muslim huggers would be singing his praises. If you're going to talk about atrocities, how can people like you take help from Pakistanis when they killed hundreds of thousands of Sikhs just 60 years ago?

Everyone agrees that the BNP is a racist party but their popularity is only growing because the mainstream parties like Labour, Conservatives and Lib-Dems are failing the public by refusing to address the real fears that non-Muslims have of Islam and Muslims.

I would side with Pakistanis anyday,they were also in the fight against the BNP in the 70's unlike most Hindus who ran away as usual,fact is that Pakistanis are giving us more respect thn any Hindu ever will.BNP Nick Griffin in the past has said on record that he wishes Khalistan be created ,only so that Sikhs move over there,SO NO I WOULDN'T SUPPORT HIM,AND YOUR CALLING ME A MUSLIM HUGGER,WELL I THINK YOU MIGHT ALSO MEAN GURU GOBIND SINGH JI AS WELL,AFTER HIS 4 SONS BECAME SHAHEED ,PEER BUDU SHAH HELPED KHALSA FAUJ AND SACRIFICED HIS WHOLE FAMILY FOR SIKHS!!!!THE MOUGLS KILLED THOUSANDS SO WHY DID GURU JI ACCEPT BUDU SHAHS HELP?,REASON BEING THT CERTAIN MUSLIMS ARE GOOD AND WILL HELP YOU AGIANST BACKSTABBING HINDUS!

Sarpanch - i can tell from your message that you are scared of muslims, thats why you side with them so they see you as a freind.

You think you can bully hindus cos in england they are in small numbers.

I think i can bully hindus??there are more Hindus than Sikhs here Scared of Muslims?!!?!? LOLLL you got the wrong end of the stick,im not scared of any Muslims just come and as the local ones LOL.gif ,I would rather side with Pakistanis than Hindu anyday,i don't have to state the reasons why you already know.Lord Nazir Ahmed is activlery working with groups such as the Sikh Federation UK,with the goal of more fairer rights and right to self determination - Khalistan.YOU ARE THE ONE whos scared of Muslims,hyping things up,you are the coward siding with BNP racists who made life hell for us in the 70's in Southall and other areas.Keep fighting battles for Hindus,keep your Hindu Bhai Chara and SAS meetings to yourself.

I know a few Hindu Khalistanis, Even in the 80's some Hindus helped the "Kharkoos" with their "missions" and provided them with infomation on enemies of the Sikhs.

AK47 Jatha are the future of Khalisitan they will obtain freedom by beating up Hindus on the mean streets of Southall

The reason why there is muslim khalistan supporters.

1. divide india

2.cause trouble between hindus and sikhs

3. if khalistan was ever made pakistan would attack it

muslims also took part in deli riots 84

Stop your lies!!!!! We have a common cause - freedom from oppresion,Babbar Khalsa and other Jathe had traning camps within Pakistan,are you going to say they were scared as well???So what if India gets divided I don;t care ,thats our aim,Pakistan would never attack Khalistan due to the good historical relations between east Panjab and west Panjab,ie: Sikh Muslims in Panjab=Panjabis

SIKH MUSLIM CONFERENCE LAST MONTH IN PANJAB

1. divide india

Stop your lies!!!!! We have a common cause - freedom from oppresion,Babbar Khalsa and other Jathe had traning camps within Pakistan,are you going to say they were scared as well???So what if India gets divided I don;t care ,thats our aim,Pakistan would never attack Khalistan due to the good historical relations between east Panjab and west Panjab,ie: Sikh Muslims in Panjab=Panjabis

They only want brotherhood to get at our sisiters u mug.

1. divide india

SIKH GIRLS SIKH GIRLS SIKH GIRLS SIKH GIRLS/HINDU GIRLS HINDU GIRLS HINDU GIRLS,save all the girls you want ,(the ones who run of in 'love') Thats all you ever go on about !!So you telling me that 40 something year old man at the Khalistan Freedom meeting in the video is after Sikh girls,are you saying that Peer Budhu Shah and other Muslims who helped Khalsa Fauj only wanted to get their hands on Sikh girls

you lot have reached new heights i tell you,you lot have lost the plot.

1. divide india

SIKH GIRLS SIKH GIRLS SIKH GIRLS SIKH GIRLS/HINDU GIRLS HINDU GIRLS HINDU GIRLS,save all the girls you want ,(the ones who run of in 'love') Thats all you ever go on about !!So you telling me that 40 something year old man at the Khalistan Freedom meeting in the video is after Sikh girls,are you saying that Peer Budhu Shah and other Muslims who helped Khalsa Fauj only wanted to get their hands on Sikh girls

you lot have reached new heights i tell you,you lot have lost the plot.

The 1st step of "Da-wah" is to come to "common terms" with kuffair.

They use terms like sikh-muslim punjabi brotherhood.

The next step is to neutralize your views.

They are totally missonary be through brain washing, war, multy realtionships, conkibines, whatever.

I know a few Hindu Khalistanis, Even in the 80's some Hindus helped the "Kharkoos" with their "missions" and provided them with infomation on enemies of the Sikhs.

AK47 Jatha are the future of Khalisitan they will obtain freedom by beating up Hindus on the mean streets of Southall

and what are you going to do,SAS is the future of Sikh girls along with Sarabha Panjab and them others who cry about girls LOL.gif ,you sound like dancing warrior ,funny he deleated his account when you joined.

some very very confused messages here

you are the coward siding with BNP racists who made life hell for us in the 70's in Southall and other areas.

yes the BNP did make life hell and the current BNP are the offsrpring of those who caused trouble 30 years ago ...

BUT

20 years before that the pakistani community made living hell all over punjab for the sikhs. and the pakistani people know are the offspring of those who murdered, raped and burnt sikhs all over the punjab. i dont think the 'crimes' of the BNP can be compared to the atrocities committed by pakistani v sikhs and vice versa at the time of partition. if one sikh was killed by the BNP in southall, thousands were killed by the pakistanis in punjab.

Pakistan would never attack Khalistan due to the good historical relations between east Panjab and west Panjab,ie: Sikh Muslims in Panjab=Panjabis

do you mean the good historical relations that were created 60 years ago? when the muslim community decided to go against a united india and split, leaving the sikhs in the middle? which meant that the sikhs lost priceless land, wealth, possesions, gurdwaras, and lives, all due to the decision of the muslim league to split from india? yes im sure the punjabi sikhs love the muslim punjabis for taking all their good land and causing their grandmothers to jump into wells etc! and im sure the other side i.e. pakistan punjab feels exactully the same about the east side, i.e. they killed our people and raped our women. ... so im sorry but which historical relations are you on about?!?! maybe its SINCE partition, where the punjabi army regiments have constantly battled and put the pakistani side to shame? i bet the pakistani's love that too yeh?

lol

the pakistani govt helps the sikhs because by weakening india it (pakistan) gains something. this is ovious. end of the day the singhs who have even 2 braincells can see this, and yeh they will accept pakistan help i guess cus they have no other choice. but to think that we are all happy cosy friends is a joke!

ps im not advocating supporting either the BNP or the pakistani's, just pointing out the comedy in the above posts!!