Marriage - Muslims With Sikhs In Gurdwaras

WahSingh

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if a monah can get married in a gurdwara sahib then i do not see a problem on why a muslim can't get married in a gurdwara.

gods house nor his prinicples are reserved for sikhs

I am not saying it’s ok or not only the akaal thakh can say it which they have, I agreeeeeeee with u about moneh, but this moneh have gone astray from Sikhi – (true path) on the other hand this muslim and hindus??? Not on the same path at all, Moneh can come back to Sikhism because that is the path the religion they are born in, but muslim and hindus ???? I am not saying they are not good people but they are not born as a sikh

Anand Karajh requires both Groom & Bride to be Sikh, ie:accept 10 Gurus & Guru Granth Sahib as the livng Eternal Guru,no other,not Mohammed,not Shiva not Jesus,but Shabad Guru.If one does not have this then an Anand Karajh cannot be carried out,as it would lead to sacrilage- beabdi of Guru,and maryada will be broken.

If this is true, then it needs to be stopped! We keep saying about monah's! What message does this send to the younger sikhs, especially kuriya! That kuri married a muslim so it will be fine for me to do so, Would a sikh be allowed into a mosque to marry a muslim without converting? So why should it be ok here? Im sick and tired of hearing people on here whinge about this and that, and when it comes to something that is really affecting our panth we do nothing. All this monah business, i have monah friends, ill tell you this, whenever there is a rally or a march they are the first there. We are supposed to be Guru Gobind Singh Ji's sons and daughters, and instead of helping monah sikhs and guiding them to the panth we turn them away. Think of young girls and boys at that Gurudwara seeing what Sikhi is all about. We have great ancestory, they must be looking at us, we wear the bana, we wear the kakkars. I am going to find out if this is true but i will be definetly be there on saturday making my presence known.

Bhul Chuk Maaf

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ke Fatteh

i have monah friends, ill tell you this, whenever there is a rally or a march they are the first there. We are supposed to be Guru Gobind Singh Ji's sons and daughters, and instead of helping monah sikhs and guiding them to the panth we turn them away.
Yes you are right SikhSoulja (now guess whoz gonna start jumping with delight after reading that).

Seriously, all the monay haters here <admin-cut>

Do we see non-practicing Muslims being rejected of marriage in their mosques?

Do we see non-practicing Hindus being rejected of marriage in their mandirs?

Do we see non-practicing Christians being rejected of marriage in their churches?

I hope to god that monay stop going to the gurdwara so that these gurdwaras would be shut down since you need money to run these big fancy gurdwaras we see here in the west. Remember that majority of money donated at gurdwaras comes from monay.

Mod note: children use this forum have some shame. watch your language in future you've been warned.