What Do Sikhs Think Of Other Sikhs Who........

who......cut their completely or just trim their beard.............because i have noticed that some sikhs insult, annoy or try to humiliate other sikhs who dont keep hair into keeping hair and i think this is very wrong........i know an amritdhari guy who is good but insulted anoth sikh guy who trims his beard..so i dont know forcing someone into keepin hair doesnt work neither does making fun of them i think.

By the way somone goes to me that eating meat is bad so why do sikhs drink cows milk........and i was like because its not flesh but they were like it still contributes to the suffering of the cow and they go cows suffer when they are milked???? and eventually they are killed.......so that person goes to me buying milk contributes to the cows suffering.........what do you guys think? someone goes to me you dont eat meat but why do you drink cows milk and i said because it wasnt flesh and that person would accept that and saying sikhs drink milk saying i had double standards i.e. sikhi says dont eat meat but we drink cows milk when the milk was only intended for cows offspring............weird i know but there you go

By the way somone goes to me that eating meat is bad so why do sikhs drink cows milk........and i was like because its not flesh but they were like it still contributes to the suffering of the cow and they go cows suffer when they are milked???? and eventually they are killed.......so that person goes to me buying milk contributes to the cows suffering.........what do you guys think? someone goes to me you dont eat meat but why do you drink cows milk and i said because it wasnt flesh and that person would accept that and saying sikhs drink milk saying i had double standards i.e. sikhi says dont eat meat but we drink cows milk when the milk was only intended for cows offspring............weird i know but there you go

veer ji to me it sounds like this person is look for any excuse to justify his bad habits are good.........the milk example is just a childish excuse for this person to justify HIMSELF for eating meat..............he could hav come up with a much better one............

Define Suffering....................pain or distress; sustain loss, injury, harm, or punishment.

when a cow is milked.............is he tortured? killed? a cow is simply provided a means of substanace for humans but as far as my weak knowledge goes a cow does not undergo any amount of suffering when it provides milk

u could take this up to a next level and say, for example fruit.............."doesnt a tree feel pain when we pull apples or bannanas off it to eat"

when thinking about it logically a tree suffers more than a cow.................but sikhi always preaches practicality...........do only want u need to survive in this world and ensure ur actions do not cause "DELIBERATE" pain and suffering to others.............i sed it before and ill say it again its all about INTENT...........

we need to eat and drink just enough to sustain ourselves...........now when eating meat...........u knw u are eating something that was once living and breathing and it had to die for u to eat it...............in my humble opinion a friut and milk etc does NOT fall into this category..............however much a man tries to justify it.............there is a MASSIVE difference........

veer none of knows what is RIGHT and WRONG to an extent cos waheguru is the judge of all our actions but instead of feeding this persons ego and senseless arguments.........its better to walk away............they will see the nonsense of their argument in thier own time................

Today we live in a society where just bocs people DO things bcos its "the common way" does NOT make that action right..........no matter how much we try to use useful and fuitfull arguments to make our point seem correct...............

The answers are always in front of us................whether we choose to accept them or not is a different matter all together.....

bhul chuck maafi for any/all of my mistakes

thank you JustME panji............you're always there to help me :lol:

but what should you do when someone questions youre sikhi and sometimes i dont have the answers.....even though i may not know everything about sikhi nothing can shake my view in Vaheguru :nihungsmile:

thank you JustME panji............you're always there to help me :)

but what should you do when someone questions youre sikhi and sometimes i dont have the answers.....even though i may not know everything about sikhi nothing can shake my view in Vaheguru :nihungsmile:

:kid: me murakh :cry:

i get that all the time and all say is.............

"i may not know all the answers but i knw the difference between wot our Guru says is right and wot our Guru says is wrong, whether i choose to accept it or not is a different matter.......do you? "

when u got faith veer jee Guru Ji is always standing at ur side :lol:

but what should you do when someone questions youre sikhi and sometimes i dont have the answers.....

Noone has all the answers, but educate yourself in your faith to have more answers. Then you will be closer to your faith and others will respect it more because you will have legitimate answers. If they don't embrace Sikhi, then at least, they will respect it more.

If someone is arguing for an ulterior motive, e.g. to big-up their own faith, then cut the argument short by sayign you don't have all the answers, but you will be finding out from the Guru Granth Sahib Ji and that's what they should do if they really ar that interested! ;-)