Physical Appearance Of Your Partner [mature Topic]

B4ND4

^ if someone can ignore the physical aspect, they have a very high avastha. other people like myself, can't do that. knowingly or unknowingly, it'll effect my decision. so ideally, i would like to not see the bibi until after viah. but ofcourse thats probly gonna be impossible because of all the westernized crap people tend to follow these days.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^thats what happened back in the day bai, so why can't/doesn't it happen now?

because times have changed.........and people dont want to marry strangers well thats what they are if you dont know what they look like or havent spoken to them...........

becaue marrying strangers is retarted. It can be harmful or deadly for one or both int he marriage.

it does not work. it worked in the old days because it was 100% male dominated and the women where made into servants pretty much, or if not that, just complied iwth the husbands orders right or wrong.

that is a disgusting practice. and the not seeing till after the wedding part, was only on the wedding day, similar to the christian bride wearing a vail??!

A man in love is incomplete until he has married. Then he's finished. rolleyes.gif

On rare occasions one does hear of a case of a married couple falling in love after marriage, but on close examination it will be found that it is a mere adjustment to the inevitable.