Physical Appearance Of Your Partner [mature Topic]

B4ND4

i humbly bow ur post is a classic example of how wonderful Waheguru and how he looks after his devotees.............and how filth is like the crap u throw into the see.................no matter how hard u thrown it in............the crap always comes up to the surface and can be seen............

the parent aspect of how views on marraige can differ and wot "we" think is right and "they" think is right..........but at the end of the day

Hukami Andar Sab Ko, Bahar Hukam Nah Koee

we are all merly puppets and Waheguru and HIS sweet will...................

u end up marrying the one u wanted to marry - Waheguru has done kirpa

u have a marraige where ur beaten day after day - Waheguru has done kirpa

u have a marraige of two gursikhs and living each day in HIS charan and mediatation - Waheguru has done kirpa

We have karam and god knows what we did in our past lives so whether, we choose, they choose..........IT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL HUKAM :lol:

waheguroooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :nihungsmile:

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i humbly bow ur post is a classic example of how wonderful Waheguru and how he looks after his devotees.............and how filth is like the crap u throw into the see.................no matter how hard u thrown it in............the crap always comes up to the surface and can be seen............

the parent aspect of how views on marraige can differ and wot "we" think is right and "they" think is right..........but at the end of the day

Hukami Andar Sab Ko, Bahar Hukam Nah Koee

we are all merly puppets and Waheguru and HIS sweet will...................

u end up marrying the one u wanted to marry - Waheguru has done kirpa

u have a marraige of two gursikhs and living each day in HIS charan and mediatation - Waheguru has done kirpa

We have karam and god knows what we did in our past lives so whether, we choose, they choose..........IT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL HUKAM :)

waheguroooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :nihungsmile:

Im confused :lol:

i humbly bow ur post is a classic

Im confused :lol:

well thats where the hukam bit comes in................who knows what we did in our previous lives..............maybe i beat the crap outa my wife in my last life so in this life i gotta take the beating from my husband................we have to pay for our sins and only then we can be redeemed..............i knw many women who have embraced sikhi where they have come from homes where they have been abused and to me thats such kirpa man...............to find God amongst all that suffereing..............me got no words for wahegurus amazing grace man............ :)

:WW: :WW:

well thats where the hukam bit comes in................who knows what we did in our previous lives..............maybe i beat the crap outa my wife in my last life so in this life i gotta take the beating from my husband................we have to pay for our sins and only then we can be redeemed..............i knw many women who have embraced sikhi where they have come from homes where they have been abused and to me thats such kirpa man...............to find God amongst all that suffereing..............me got no words for wahegurus amazing grace man............ :lol:

so if you arent suffering in this life or havent been hurt etc or havent done anything dodgy etc does that mean you are being rewarded or something???

well thats where the hukam bit comes in................who knows what we did in our previous lives..............maybe i beat the crap outa my wife in my last life so in this life i gotta take the beating from my husband................we have to pay for our sins and only then we can be redeemed..............i knw many women who have embraced sikhi where they have come from homes where they have been abused and to me thats such kirpa man...............to find God amongst all that suffereing..............me got no words for wahegurus amazing grace man............ :lol:

so if you arent suffering in this life or havent been hurt etc or havent done anything dodgy etc does that mean you are being rewarded or something???

thats depends on what u define as suffering.....................were all suffering veer jee, the mere fact we are HERE is a result of bad deeds and mareh karam but by being blessed with a human form we are given the tools to come onto Gods path...........this is just my opinion but every human being is suffering being separated from waheguru....................only great bhagats and sants through tremendous bhagti know the feeling of being jeevan mukht........when u obtain spiritual bliss on earth and lose the attachment of maya.........................

Nanak Dukhiah Sab Sansaar

its very naive tothink just because we havent "done stuff" that we automatically think we are "happy" we need to look deep within ourselves and convront our inner demons and cleanse our inner self with the balm of Naam

bhul chuck maafi these are simply rants of a murakh and my apologies if this murakh causes offense

This thread is giving me a headache........so many things to consider when you have to find the right person init........what if u never find the right person?

you will find the right person dood. Baba ji did'nt make us so that we can't.

true.