Breast Cancer

D Kaur

A favor to ask, it only takes a minute....

I dont usually do this, but i have checked that this is a valid request, so lets help...

The Breast Cancer site is having trouble getting enough people to click on their site daily to meet their quota of donating at least one free mammogram a day to an underprivileged woman. It takes less than a minute to go to their site and click on 'donating a mammogram' for free (pink window in the middle).

This doesn't cost you a thing. Their corporate sponsors /advertisers use the number of daily visits to donate mammogram in exchange for advertising.

Here's the web site! Click and Pass it along to people you know.

http://www.thebreastcancersite.com/

O and just to add this is a serious thing, only last month a cousin of mine had a scan done and found she had cancer. since then the doctors had to remove all her chest area and she is now on kemo (is that how u spell it?) therapy and will be on this and other types for the next 12-18 months minimum. Shes lost half her weight, all her kesh, and isnt allowed to see anyone in case she picks up a cold/illness from them.

She said that she wasnt even going to go get the scan but then went last minute. If she hadnt then who knows whether shed still be here. So people go to your scan appointments (where appropriate) and help out where you can!

O and just to add this is a serious thing, only last month a cousin of mine had a scan done and found she had cancer. since then the doctors had to remove all her chest area and she is now on kemo (is that how u spell it?) therapy and will be on this and other types for the next 12-18 months minimum. Shes lost half her weight, all her kesh, and isnt allowed to see anyone in case she picks up a cold/illness from them.

She said that she wasnt even going to go get the scan but then went last minute. If she hadnt then who knows whether shed still be here. So people go to your scan appointments (where appropriate) and help out where you can!

aaaaaaaaaw pehnj/bha jee i hope ur cusin is on the mend...........im going through summat abit similar but with wahegurus kirpa i stay moderatly well with my treatment.......if u or ur cosin need any advice and simply want a chat plz get in touch.................i have found myself how many asains tend to act like it aint happening and sometimes is does one good to speak about it............ :lol:

i knw of so many asian women who ignore the signs of breast cancaer simply bcos they are too embarrassed to say anything so ladies whenever u are in the shower plz take 1 minute to throughly check ur chest area for anything unusual or suspicious and PLZZZZZZ get it checked out..............it could just save ur life.............

wjkk wjkf.

thought id share my story.. my mom found out she had breast cancer last yr.. but she didnt accept treatment... she hasnt gone back to the drs to get it checked again.. she has soo much faith in guru ji its just amazing, she says guru ji will help her and take the cancer away if she belives He will and now shes perfectly fine.. you cant even tell she is sick.. thought id share that..

personally im not a fan of kemo, but i think if u just have faith, guru ji will help u thru it.. i think cancer is just a test from Guru Ji

wjkk wjkf