Shaheedi Keertan Smagam 07

Pokemon Master

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the first prog is at leamington ?? challo i guess the whole pungea that happened there with the old men's club is history now, hopefully that gurudwara committee have reformed their ways, would be quite ironic remembering the great souls where the basic asools were once forgotten (tachobrook centre)....

If Bhai Sahib Bhai Randhir Singh was here now he would say "YOU MOORKHS" why are u asking about keertanis? It's ur avasta which will determine if you get ras.

What all the youth worry about now is keertanis, remember the main reason this smagam is being held is to remeber and celebrate the shaheedi of these great soul's.

"If Bhai Sahib Bhai Randhir Singh was here now he would say "YOU MOORKHS" why are u asking about keertanis? It's ur avasta which will determine if you get ras. "

yeh but as you say, smagams now aren't arranged for athmak kalak, more for certain events, i would love to see a smagam where only locals did kirtan and it was fully attended !!! sad thing in this day and age is, kirtanis pull sangat... i agree sad state of affairs !!!!!!!!!!