Britians Only Professional Sikh Boxer Wins Again

sikh supreme

well done to pardeep his dedication is amazing and im sure he is absolutely great at his sport. Boxing has so much exposure in the world and the movement and hand striking skills are amazing. i heard about the problems he faced but didnt know he is still boxing and obviously doing so well. My chosen fighting path is muay thai but i always give respect where respects due, we need to quit hating on each other and learn to support each other.

I would love to meet and train with Pardeep one day.

God bless....

Pardeep Singh doesn't fight anymore. He try to make it to Canadian boxing team for Olympics, but he didn't make it though.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well done to pardeep his dedication is amazing and im sure he is absolutely great at his sport. Boxing has so much exposure in the world and the movement and hand striking skills are amazing. i heard about the problems he faced but didnt know he is still boxing and obviously doing so well. My chosen fighting path is muay thai but i always give respect where respects due, we need to quit hating on each other and learn to support each other.

I would love to meet and train with Pardeep one day.

God bless....

Pardeep Singh doesn't fight anymore. He try to make it to Canadian boxing team for Olympics, but he didn't make it though.

Thanks for the update. That's one perspective. However, given what Pardeep Singh has dealt with, a fight before even stepping into the ring which could be a book in itself, he is the reigning world champion in his sport. No logic can ever convince me otherwise.

People are welcome to recognize their here today, gone tomorrow heroes, however Pardeep Singh is synonymous with eternal CHAMPION.