Contraversies

Charan-Kamal

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could you not group everyone into one category for those who haven't helped that poor child out? I find that rather rude. THANK YOU! And I'm tired about people always complaining about all the fighting that goes on here. Look, this is just how some people are and 9 times of 10 you aren't going to change them so why bother?

If you are to the point where it just drives you insane, than quit the forum. Don't come here with the holier than thou attitude because we've heard it a thousand and one times before. OK, WE GET IT!!!! Believe me we do. We're all sinners here.

You write all your "bhul chuk maaf karnis and waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fatehs", but those are mere words if they are said with EGO! It's dead air!

I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT ANYONE IN PARTICULAR with the above.

lol.............calm down veer this is a forum.................and that much anger is better focused on something postive................. :) then we can do something useful with it ;)

veer g i fully realise that ur response was intened towrds the remarks that i made and plz forgive...............i was simply highlighting a issue that ive noticed happen on this forum...............and got no problems viocing my opinions as we live in a democracy bu if anything i sed offends anyone than plz forgive me..............if i showed EGO......then plaese frgive my shortcomings and pray that i overcome them

i do not regret wot i sed but i reget the OFFENCE i may have caused in saying wot i did in the WAY i did..........

AMBROSIA PEHNJ that was a fantastic response............. :cool: truly highliging the human condition in this day and age :lol:

Whats funny is i know many Taksaalis, AKJ's and Nanaksari's in particular... they appear to all to be well respected individuals who have got so much nimratta, pyaar for others and so on. But, unfortunately, most of the time its B.S.

Do your work as a humanitarian... not as a "Sikh" because until u do so, you will NEVER become a Sikh. Pehlo aisee INSAAN ta baniye phir Sikh banan da naa lehye. Lets try and be good humans before even trying to be good Sikhs. But i think, over a short time of 300 years, the meaning of being a Sikh has been lost. Look at some of the stupidest posts before me! Guru Nanak Dev Jee taught us principles not to become good Sikhs, but to become good individual persons whereby we help others and become closer to God. The seva, the good you do for people is not something you do as a Sikh... its something we have a duty to do as good humanitarians. THATS what Guru Nanak Jee taught us. But it seems people dont do that any more... people do it for the jathas. People do it for the respect they will get in the jatha when they do it. People do it for the status they can achieve in that jatha. When people aquire a skill or become a professional, they know they will get loads of attention when someone high up in the jatha requires that need. Its typical in every single jatha. Sikhi is not what it used to be... n by reading some of the posts above (and knowing some of those people on a personal level), it brings tears to my eyes to say that Sikhi never will be the same ever again.

Sikhi is for the good of humanity. Not the good of jathas.

In my opinion, the thread should be closed.

Forgive my mistakes. Just my thoughts.