Why Hasnt Kp Gill Be Excommunicated From Sikhism?

nanosecond

"P.S. I don't think that children/relatives should be held responsible for the crimes of their relatives; i am ashamed to say that I am personally related to Kuldeep Brar (the CO in charge of Op Bluestar); and i hate this man and regard his actions as treason to the Sikh Kaun, having siad that I know how much my cousins in Southall who are closer related to the Brar gothra have suffered with this association. It is unwarranted; who is to know how Gill's son feels about his father?? "

that is very respectable.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tell that to the familes of the people who were picked up and murdered by Gill and his people. Just because they were related to someone who was wanted for "alledged" terroism offences. Then come back to this board and post your views on how there children shouldnt be involved.

The fact that you are related to the Brar gothra, explains your view!.

And whats yours? Gotter and view both? Atleast he is admitting his, why don't you enlighten us about your revered gotter that you are so proud of, please?

Mine used to be one which would put you off real bad with hate, so don't bother what it used to be. As of now I belong to the lineage of (lets begin :nihungsmile: ) Dasmesh Pita Dhann Dhann Sahib Sri Guru Gobind Singh Jee Maharaj Kalgiyaan waale Patshah Baajaa waali sarkaar.

And whats yours? Gotter and view both? Atleast he is admitting his, why don't you enlighten us about your revered gotter that you are so proud of, please?

Mine used to be one which would put you off real bad with hate, so don't bother what it used to be. As of now I belong to the lineage of (lets begin :nihungsmile: ) Dasmesh Pita Dhann Dhann Sahib Sri Guru Gobind Singh Jee Maharaj Kalgiyaan waale Patshah Baajaa waali sarkaar.

If you ever have to creamate your own child or have to think day in day out, where your child is, will you ever se/hear from them again. I know mothers who have scoured the punjab looking for there children. Then you will know exactly what i mean. The fact that he did admit his relationship is very commendable. The fact of the matter is that peple like these only ever learn when the truth strikes home!.

If you ever have to creamate your own child or have to think day in day out, where your child is, will you ever se/hear from them again. I know mothers who have scoured the punjab looking for there children. Then you will know exactly what i mean. The fact that he did admit his relationship is very commendable. The fact of the matter is that peple like these only ever learn when the truth strikes home!.
Sorry to hear about your experience. I hope it wasn't your own personal one.

that's not right man. if someone's relative or family member commits an atrocity, to punish anyone other than the oppressor is tyranny and murder. The punjab police murdered relatives of sikh freedom fighters, to do the same is shallow and against sikhi.

that is where we need to be careful when we talk about revenge. i think revenge means if someone kills you sister, you go an dkill that person's sister. but sikhs belive in justice, not revenge. so when indira killed thousands she was taken down, not innocent people in her family.

sikhs are above such shallow tactics. No matter how inhumane the enemy is, a sikh never waivers in compassion and daya.

we as a quam really need to remember what makes us respectable.

peace.

Guest militant singh

KP Gill desrvez 2 get shot 4 his crimes against humanity,all respect n tht 2 Baba Thakur Singh 4 seva he has dne ,but saying tht no1 should touch KP Gill jus cos he does sehaj path evry mnth is outrageous!!

These kind of things happen when people want freedom someone will always try and stop the revolt. Indra Gandhi attacked Harmandar Sahib. Sikhs did not appeal for her arrest they new such things were a dream. Satwant Singh and Beant Singh decided to take justice into their own hands. I am not really into politics as such but from little knowledge of have it does not seem Kps Gill will be sent down for his crimes, Unless some Sikhs take it into their own hands as did Satwant Singh and Beant Singh.

Gill knows and has openly admitted that his end will come by the hands of those who he has upset. With regard to the comment made about what his son thinks. The last time I spoke to him (a good many years ago) his words to me were "I want to be bigger and better than my father". Interpret that however you want!

“but Sikhs believe in justice, not revenge” “Satwant Singh and Beant Singh decided to take justice into their own hands.”

Isn’t that exactly what Shaheed Bhai Sukhdev Singh Sukha and Shaheed Bhai Harjinder Singh Jinda did yet they are our heroes. So do I assume that if we want Justice we go for Gill and if we want revenge we go for anyone close to him as well.

Bear in mind that he is a Sikh as well. Baba Thakur Singh who is he? Please can someone enlighten me.